Fighting the strong while just throw the weak(2)

Part 2 here!^∆^
.

Wen Ping ☝👆☝ doctor to be image aye!
#the picture came from Google and just imagine it is him on doctor attire nyah!

.
.
.
.
In the Battlefield, the three pillar's armies were always being targeted by the other silvers who is envious of their prestige. But, these four lived up their titles as they fought them no they kicked them one by one with ease. Each of them where in their formations as they charge through their enemies, their warriors where all capable and strong but they differ from their generals. Wen Ping, Mu Qing, and Tao Tong were the ones who have many enemies taken down.

"Hahahaha! You can't n defeat this mighty general! Hahahaha! Bring all of you your best! This uncle will fight you to death! Hahahaha Tao Tong was laughing loudly as he swings his big swords towards the enemy warriors who comes on his way, he is using one their household techniques, Wind slasher, as he yields his big swords as if it isn't heavy at all ,his enemies will flew or threw away with a force

(Tao Tong's sword-Gyugi)

"General be cautious ah!" Xiao Bai shouts to warned his free spirit general who is continuously swooping soldiers into the air

"Ahhhhhhhh! Die!" A warrior suddenly swing his swords towards Xiao Bai but his shadow flickered and avoided the attack easily

Xiao Bai give a cold stare at the enemy, in battlefield Xiao Bai never like people who attack behind.

"The one I hated the most is being attack silently like a snake!"Xiao Bai's cute face becomes dark as he shoot on the enemy like a lightning and..

*Shhaaaa!*

"Argh!!" The warrior fell down with his chest flowing with blood* don't worry he is not dead just major injury^^*

Xiao Bai slashed his enemies without mercy, his innocent rabbit face was stained with blood as he looked at his enemies with calm eyes, slashing them with his Demon katana .

Seeing his new and young subordinate who is charged from white rabbit to a red demon rabbit who only slice his enemies without mercy, General Tao Tong shivered.

Aye! Scary! What a scary rabbit!