Gold rank battle(3)

Sorry for the wait guys!^^

Enjoy!

Rou Hua Heng turned into a fangirl mode as she looked hungrily at the two guys on the corner without care to her surroundings. The half of her face was covered with black fox mask and her enchanting obsadian eyes were glimmering like stars, she didn't even knew that her perfect red cherry lips were curving into an enchanting and heart thumping smile. That smile of hers can bring rows of rows of men into her feet with love struck appearance, can enchant anyone (beast,man or woman), or caused anyone's heart to thump like drums.

"Ahhhhhhhh! I finally saw a real one!"(≥^≤)

"Two ikemen guys making more moe on the corner iyaahhhhXD"

"*Nose bleed*"

**Puuchiiii**

"Ahhh! I need tissue!XD"

"Damn! I never thought that I can finally see a real boyxboy love scene ahh plus! They are handsome and cute! Awwweee!"

"I thank you, heavenly zoom eyes!"

Heavenly zoom eyes:".................."

But Hua Heng who is holding her runny nose as she watched the two men BL scene ...

*Puuchiiii*blood spilling**

The next scene her eyes saw is......

.
.
.
.
.
👊

The red robed guy suddenly....

.................................................................................................................
Cut! Sorry this is prank(^^)

Just joking!XD
#sorry the author is gone crazy for a moment😂

Hua Heng's eyes were bulged widely as her mouth turns into a shape of "0" as she saw the scene she anticipated to see,

The red robed guy flipped the other guy into him, his slender hand alluringly touch the guy's chin and tilted it upwards,the other guy expression as like an innocent rabbit that is looking to his preditor. Hua Heng's eyes were wide turning into a fish's eyes staring pervertedly at the two while her hands were curling in anticipation .

Ah! Ah! The Gong is going to do it ah!

The shu is so kawaii! So cute!

Looks like the wolf is going to eat the sheep's tofu!

Hua Heng is so peep in in her fun Girling mode that she didn't felt the five pairs of eyes were looking at her.

On the Royal's stage

"Looks like the general is looking something that catches his attention" the second prince Qiang Guo Shu said, his cold violet eyes were looking amusely towards the fox mask general while standing beside his brother

The aloof, cold and apathetic deity of a man standing beside Guo Shu that is dressed on a black runic robe with majestic golden dragon design dancing majestically fluttering with the wind as if it has a life, and a black with golden ancient runes mask was covering the half

his face which added the mysteriousness of his face that is never shown to anyone except to his parents and second brother, Qiang Guo Xiu.