Leveling up! The monster is born(3)!

Meimei's brow furrowed as she stared at her master, wide-eyed. Hua Heng looked at her strangely and asked, "What..."

"Master, you have one sealed meridan on your chest area, but the seal was old and on the verge of breaking up......Master, do you want Meimei to completely unseal it?"Is your meridan sealed? Wow, this body has a formidable foe, which explains why it isn't leveling up tsk!

"Okey"

Meimei's little finger lit a green light and placed it on her center chest, enchanting strange words.

"*¡¢°$[]<©¥<"

Rou Hua Heng felt dizzy as giant waves smashed against her body. The little bun was thrown meters away and gazed wide-eyed on her master's glowing body. The color was golden and it was so bright that Meimei couldn't help but close her eyes.So bright!

Then Meimei feels a surge of spirits and energy on her master's body. After a few minutes, the bright light and energies faded and her master was lying on the ground, her body glowing lightly like a deity in her sleep. Meimei was astounded and in awe at what she saw and dashed to her master's side to check on her master's condition.

She scanned her unconscious master and discovered a tattoo of a symbol on her master's wrist.It's a Yinyang symbol!

Wow! The Master has been blessed! The Master has been blessed! She's got two constitutions, ah!

*Having two constitutions is extremely rare in the martial world, and almost two people have only accomplished it, and these two are legend masters who have existed for hundreds and thousands of years and have caused changes in the martial world.

The little buns trembled as her eyes blurred as she returned to the past. Gradually, the little bun's appearance changes into a full-grown woman, her pink hair becoming emerald green that drapes on her snowy back, her child clothes changing into a floating green dress with green sequins designed majestically, and her glossy brown eyes looking at her master who is now sleeping on her lap with longing.

"Finally, the chosen was born, and as the world changes, the four guardians will reunite as the dark day returns."

The grown woman sighs and turns her gaze back to her master. As she looks out at the clear blue sky, her chocolate eyes are filled with longing.

"I'm glad I found her."