Cultivation (1)

Rou Hua Heng returned to her forest camp and instantly dwells in her room, telling her personal trusted maids and two butlers not to disturb her for a month.

The maids and butlers are taken aback by their lady, who has entered her room.

Our lady has truly changed!

Hua Heng instantly jumped into her space and noticed a small bun sleeping quietly among the large rows of herbs. Hua Heng drooled as the plants grew to the size of her palm, their yellow green colors shimmering. But her face darkens when she notices the small bun devouring the rest of the seeds while sleeping.

This glutton is very daring! So daring to consume those priceless seeds that healers will go to any length to obtain!

Her hands are itching as she approaches the small bun.

Crack

Crack

And she yanks Meimei's pants and spanks her white buttocks, prompting the terrified bun to scream.

Spank!

"Wahhhhhhh! Master! Master why suddenly spank meimei?!"

Spank

"Wuwuwuwuwu this servant was wronged wuwuwu master! Ah! This Meimei done nothing wrong ah!"

"You didn't do wrong? Eh! Why must you eat the seeds?! Those are precious ah!"

Little bun gazed at her reddened butt and whimpered like a dog being reprimanded by her mother with her tearful brown eyes.

"Those seeds, master, are so tasty! I planted some of them ah don't be stingy master hmph! these seeds are so delicious I can't stop eating them ah "She whined as she jumped into the air and yanked her trousers as she cried when the material touched her scarlet buttocks, and she looked glaringly at her black-faced master.

"You're a turtle!" pinched Mei's cheeks

So shameful! This turtle's face is so thick, ah! So what if she planted some? Why not save the rest so it may be planted again instead of placing it on little bun's tummy ah Those seeds are so valuable, especially now that I'm going to start cultivating.

She was irritated by the little beast, and Hua Heng recalls the pills turning her black complexion darker.

"Why didn't you warn me the pills are extraordinary?! This master was exhausted as a result of you."

"Ehhhh master, you didn't ask me ah"" Meimei stated that she was acting innocently.

"......."

"Aiya! That information had completely slipped my mind! Wahhhhhhh, I hope Master spares this beast huhuhu." Meimei was crying on the inside since she had completely forgotten to tell her.

Rou Hua Heng simply looks at the bun fake smile.

*Gulp*-Meimei

And then

Another smack on the buttock was followed by a loud cry from a small turtle.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (T-T)"-Meimei