Lake Encounter

Brown colored thick smoke comes out from the ball causing the two to close their eyes and starts to cough.

"What the heck this smoke is the smelliest smoke I've ever inhaled!!!"

"Who farts in front of this grandpa! So smelly! Pei!"

Iroha and Eigu distanced themselves meters away out from the brown smoke which they considered emitting foul and stinking smell. Eigu wants to puke but quickly suppressed same also to his partner who is pinching his nose. With a dark face, he starts to cursed the person who throws that stinking ball at them.

"Good!! What a great ball did that General have ah! Pei! So stink! That smelly general!"

The culprit who's leaping into the air suddenly sneeze 🤧

"Achoo! Heng! That two must be cursing me badly hehehe"

*How they not curse you badly if you deliberately throw that smelly ball to them bah*

Well, it is better than the big ball you made

*But that ball I made is much better than yours, master do you know how smelly that smoke you make from cow and pig's dung?! Even I cried while making those huhuhuhu*

At least it is harmless and only emits odor than yours, do you know that ball you made can turn anyone into a vegetable state for days

*hmph! Atleast they live bah master's bomb can kill people in one inhale of the smoke how smelly! *

Little bun these days I feel you're mouth is getting fatter and fatter

*sweats*

*Master , I still have to water the plants so if you may excuse me*

Little-

*teeeeeeettttt *

(-_-)

That nosy brat

Meimei:*pulls out her cute tongue 😝 *

By the time she finished talking to Meimei, two sillohuete of man appeared in front of her. Plastering a carefree smile she increased her qinggong  catching up with the twins.

"Yoh" she simply greet

"Miss!"

"General!" the twins said at the same time with different expressions making Hua Heng giggle inside

The trio agreed to stopped  and take a break beside a small lake which the twins found a while ago.

The twins firstly do after stepping down is to drink water from the lake but...

"Pei! So salty!" the twins cried as they spit the crystal water

"Pffttt" Hua Heng chuckled as she watched the two spits and their humorous expressions while she drunk her own water

"Here!" she threw two bamboo bottles at the two

"Thank you miss!"

Plopping down the two opened the Cork and at the same time gulp the water from the bottle.

Hua Heng raised her eyebrow as she sits on the big flat rock and crossed her legs and arms.

How amusing.... Is this the so called twins synchronisation ? How can they move at the same time without telling bah

Looking at the twins, her eyes bulged as the two spit again the water and starts to cough.

"Argghh! I drink too much! That water is so good that I don't want stop drinking ah! *cough* So refreshing!"