The Province Of Daria

Hua Heng's pov,

After 5 hours sitting on the train with four good looking guys is supposed to be a dream reality of any woman but to me........

It is not very dreamy at all especially if you learn there true persona behind their good looking faces. (-_-) 5 hours being close to them my passion of hanging out with these hunks diminished into nothing.

One is talkaholic buff man

One is a pervert and sly flower pants

One arrogant bookworm  brat

And a cold gentleman with several faces

In the eyes of normal people if the 4 of them combined, they looked very imposing and powerful people that can flick any mortal to dust just one swing of their hands but in my point of view.

(0_0)

They are not that great and quite chaotic. The more I spent my time with them the more I understand that these 4 guys don't get along well in terms of personality but also familiar with each other.

I suppose these four are old buddies but seems they don't like to appear close to each other.

5 hours have passed since we secretly departed from Capital to go to the Province of Darya to investigate and solve the major problem of the province.

We still don't know the major problem the old emperor wants us to solve and immediately dispatch. I remembered clearly what he said to us in the Palace.

Emperor: All of you are the greatest weapon of our empire and that means all of you are smart enough to know the problems you all be handling hmph! Go and do your jobs as the peacemakers of the empire! "

Us:"...."

Peacemakers?

We are supposed to be called the killing machines of war. Killing and making strategies to defeat enemies. Battling in open grounds, fighting with our lives at stake for the sake of victory and defending the empire.

But.....

We suddenly become secret agents. Hiding identities, working in the dark, investigating and solving problems while hiding our identity.

I'm in the middle of whining about my frustrations when Shu Wei stands up. Looking up with an eyebrow raised he starts to tell us our next move.

He is our leader for this mission after all

"Our destination is near get ready and changed your clothes now "

Everyone looked at their extravagant general uniform

"Why change?" Tao Tong asks

"Our clothes are not bad we looked dashing"

Wen Ping who is already walking to an empty room looked at the two with a mocking look.

"I don't know how you two become generals with those brains of yours" he spat and left

"We are on a secret mission so we have to keep a low profile" I explain with a hint of sarcasm

"OH...."

"Darn it "

I really don't know why these two buffoons love to annoy people by pretending to be idiots. Tao Tong is a little bit of an airhead though but it is really amazing that he become a general with high status aside from being the eldest son of an influential family.

I stand up and look for a room to change when Tao Tong grabbed my shoulder.

"What?"

"Let's change together with a sunny smile on his face