The Battle (2)

The awaited battle is finally started, around the big wide arena was now filled with people. In the high seats are the nobles, rich people and other higher ranks while the lower seats were all commoners. The two sides were in complete strangers, not glancing with each other seats.

In the wide battle ground all the kingdom's soldiers that were selected were now standing in complete battle form. Horses, battle carriages,spears,swords ,bows,arrows and other kinds of weapons were tucked on the side of each warriors. There eyes and auras were excluding killing and lust intent as if they were preparing for a war. The generals were on the front of their own armies wearing their customized armours suited for a general, most of them wearing copper,gold and silver armour with some rune design but only five of them is unique.

Blue green armour

Green armour

Red armour

Black armour

Red and black mixed armour

The owners of these armours are none other the four pillars of the kingdom while the other one is the renowned bronze rank general, Rou Shufen or the disguised sister of his, Rou Hua Heng. The generals were all talking to their respective warriors but sometimes their eyes also met each other with a hidden intent clashing especially to the copper ranks except for the carefree and only bronze rank general who is sitting on her horse yawning while her commanders are taking in charge of discussing tactics to their fellow warriors.

What a lazy general! Hurry up and step down from your rank,you sloth!

A little angry voice rang inside of her mind

So whiny! Deduct 3 spirit leaves from your reward!

Meimei who is scolding her master for being a lazy suddenly froze and her mouth stops speaking scolding words as it transforms into a cute little voice.

Ahhh my master ahhh don't get angry ahhh hehehe this servant is only joking ahh please don't deduct my spirit leaves ahh

Hua Heng on the other side rolled her eyes

Tsk fine and also shut up

Banzai! Hehehehe this little bun will bid farewell hohohoho

When she felt the little squirt was gone from her mind, Hua Heng sigh and huff as she faced her own warriors with lazy eyes and posture.

"AHEM! LISTEN UP!'' Hua Heng with her self mega inflicting voice rang but she didn't know her voice will also garnered some attention from the other armies

😅😅😅😅 I didn't knew my voice is so loud ah😅😅😅

Okey.. let's try this skill...

"So the commanders now said to all of you the first round of the Battle right?!"

"YES!"

"Okay! The first round that we all competing is battle tactics, this is were we will come up with formations of war were we will design how we attack and defend ourselves towards the other. I give the instructions to the commanders and I expect that all of now know the plan formations cause I know that all of you is familiar with the formations they've instructed right?!" She loudly said but her voice can only be heard by her people and can't be snoop by the others who are only five meters away from them

"YES! GENERAL!"all the Warriors shouted startling and earning wierd gazes from the others

Why are they shouting? We can't even hear what their general said.....what a wierd army just like their General hmph!