Leveling up! (1)

Hua Heng begins her solitude in a little cave she discovered in the middle of a dark woodland on her manor's outskirts. The cave appears modest from the outside, but it is quite vast on the inside, with some gleaming night blue jewels adorning the stone walls, illuminating the entire space in a blue glow. There are some rocks in the area, and the ground is black, with some growing night plants that shine in green and blue.

The cave's most stunning feature is a small flowing fountain lake, with water flowing from the fissure wall and sparkling stones and moss beneath the water, with wild fireflies fluttering in its side, creating a breathtaking image.

Ruo Hua Heng was pleased because she had been the first to uncover the small cave. And she is overjoyed when she detects a supply of yang energy in the cave.

How did this gorgeous site full of evil energy come to be? Well, I don't mind as long as it benefits me, and I like this place as well.

Hua Heng took one pill and she sits in front of the fountain that is has more yang energy coming from.She closed her beautiful Phoenix eyes and begun to absorbs.

Little did she know that the small cave was a secluded graveyard.A graveyard where the battle of the most powerful people begun and also their dying place 2oo years ago. And the fountain was made from  the clash of the powerful people .

Hmmmm I can feel chills here ah but also it gives me comforts too this body is so weird yet it's my own now hehehe this world really is interesting compare to my boring world Hmph!

She crossed legs and puts her arms both sides of her knees ,straightening her slender back and finally breaths and closed her eyes as she begun her seclusion.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One month passed

A concealed cave was hiding peacefully in the center of the dark forest, the forest is silent and dark with a few specks of lights poking all around the front of the cave.

Suddenly....

****blagggggg!!!****

A loud explosion from within the cave echoed outside, causing vibrations on the ground and birds to screech and fly from the trees. Clearly, there is a person sitting calmly inside the cave, with dust on her hair, face, and clothes.

After a long time, the individual opens her eyes. Her eyes were ablaze with life, mischievousness, and brilliance. The person's lips curved up in a rare smile.

The person is Rou Hua Heng.

Ohms! Short hehehe^^v