Steal A Flag Before Escaping (2)

One dry leaf swayed  in between of the two, by the time the leaf falls down the ground both leaped from their position at the same time.

Shu Wei unheated his sword and swing it towards Hua Heng who's also swing her own weapon at the same time.

*Sparks*

Their weapons clashed and small sparks were created.The two distances themselves separating their weapons.

The sharp hunger for bloodshed frozed at the moment creating a thick air of cold and killing intent to the surroundings.

Shu Wei frowned and glanced at the crouching young general.

"Heh" he scoffed cold and points his sword towards Hua Heng his eyes looked more menacing than before

Shu Wei's Expression

"Are you challenging me? Heh...."Hua Heng curled up her lips in a sinister way

Aiya.. Seems that this guy really liked to hold a grudge  .. Tsk.. Is he mad that I sliced his face a little bit?

Rou Hua's Pov,

Looking at him glaring at me like that feels like I'm facing the final boss of these forest hmph! 

My hand that is holding my weapon is still a bit numb from that clash but the excitement of fighting a person whose almost on par to me is giving me a good warm up aiyyy.

(B:How haughty.... 🤨🙄😒)

But....

This guy.....

Can I win against him?

*Nope! *a small little voice chimes with a click of a tongue

Tsk! Are you saying I'm that weak that I can't even fight him, you thick bun

*Oh nononno master of course your strong but master that guy is still superior in terms of level and a veteran too! But soon you'll be more powerful than him it's just that today you can't win by just strength alone neh*

I know

I think I know the way how to face him for today hehehehhehehe

*Master your so scary you look like a witch who's planning how to cook her human food ah*

Then, you will be my first  food to be cooked then*evil smile*

*eeeeehkk!! *

So if little bun says I can't win  by  just strength alone it doesn't matter.

Finally, I met a good partner to train these still soft body hmph!

I shall play with all my hearts content....... A little bit before escaping