Silver Elites

Hello^^ sorry to keep you all waiting^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....................................

After the Battle the crowds really didn't expect that a non copper level army was the winner of the first round. It should be two armies can be selected as the winners but unexpectedly the result exceeded their thoughts, the lowest rank of the kingdom's military army was the last army standing with only minor casualties on their side. 

People with a low IQ either praises or criticize the unexpected winner but smart people praises the brain of the ones who create the plan and that is probably the renowned weak eldest son of the Great General Rou, General Rou Shufen. In the first place they expected that the strongest general of their kingdom also had a strong and talented son entering the military but the general's son didn't reach their expectation, instead he surprised them by his rank that is the lowest rank  of all ranks in their kingdom and also in the history of their kingdom a bronze rank appeared.

Those who envied and hated the Rou clan begun to rise up as they cursed and create dirty rumours about the eldest son of the head of the Rou clan and also about their family. Since the Patriarch or the father of Hua Heng was intentionally defeated  and injured on the last battle of the kingdom the Rou clan suffered many attacks from their enemies. The commoners and some low and middle nobles especially the people who was saved and helped the the clan can't help to shout their anger and sympathy , they were disappointed to themselves that they can't do something to protect their benefactor to the criticism of foolish people's but they can only support them by giving support and cheers to the eldest son in the battle.

Unexpectedly, their supports and cheers didn't disappointed them as they watched the eldest son of Rou clan and his army beat the other armies one swoop after another until they were the last army left standing and roaring victory.

After the copper level group battle ,the rocky mountains begun to vanish and returns into its original form. In the wide flat land, countless of bodies were scattered and piled, and approximately 206 people with same colored armours can be seen standing. The crowd roared again with their mixed expressions about the result nonetheless they were greatly surprised and become more interested on the dark horse army of what they will do next that will surprise them again.

Hua Heng's army was still roaring with glee when they noticed that their surroundings finally returns to its original form. They noticed that on their feet many unconscious bodies were lying.

"Hahahahaha! Look we really defeated them!" The twins said in sync

(Mo ran)