The Battle (3)

All the armies that were selected the first Battle today we're now in positioned. The audience and also the Royals were all complete, the audience's excited roars can be heard all throughout the arena. The emperor stands up from his golden chair and goes towards the stage,

" The Battle of the Strongest will start now!! The first army battle for the other silver ranks and all the copper ranks will begin today and only two from all sides will be selected as the winners for today!! THE WINNER SHALL TAKE ALL THE GLORY AND BE THE TIGER! WHILE THE LOSER WILL EAT THE DIRT AND BE THE PREY FOR ALL I CARE!" After the emperor's decree of the start of the competition the roars of all people increased

The emperor's trusted eunuch, Lin Pei comes forth as the Battle umpire.

" PIN! YATU! BOU! SHU! KEI! QI! SHIROKU! MAU!! ALL OF YOU GET READY!!! THE BATTLR OF TACTICS FOR COPPER LEVELS WILL STARTS NOW! ALL THE SILVER RANKS RETREAT!

The silver ranks retreated as the wide arena's ground ,only the copper ranks can all be seen including the only bronze rank army of Hua Heng. The clear ground suddenly begin to shake, all the Warriors were calm as they begin to form their battle formations except for Hua Heng who is stuck on her ground with her black stallion with wide eyes and "0" shaped mouth. She is staring and gawking as she watched the clear ground begun to form big rocks and rock mountains by itself.

Holy mother!!!! T-this is so cool!!! Wow! It is just like virtual forming in my world but this one is true and solid! Ah! This ancient world is so cool!!!

If Chen Diyu didn't pull her horse reign probably she will stand like an idiot. Her army location was at the center of the ground where there are a small lake and surrounded with tall and artificial rock mountains.

While the others were also distributed on the sides of the artificial rocky terrains and mountains arena

While the others were also distributed on the sides of the artificial rocky terrains and mountains arena. All the audience were watching them through the wide hologram created by the mysterious spirits. In the hologram they can see all the armies designated area and also their moves but they can't hear what they are saying.

All the other warriors also watched and begin to criticize the copper ranks formations especially at the center of the arena where the former weak general and his small army is residing.