Preparation(1)

The second arc is finally going to end yah^^ Lets find out what will happen to the final chapters of the second arc ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My last update for now^^v
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

The long-awaited War of the Strongest Army was finally upon them. The capital buzzed with anticipation as commoners and nobles alike prepared for the impending battle. Clothing and jewelry shops overflowed with customers—mostly married women and their daughters—engaged in fierce debates over the most exquisite attire. The Imperial Arena's ticket hall resembled a chaotic beehive. Commoners jostled one another, vying for proximity to the ticket holders. Shouts and curses filled the air as if the very walls were primed for combat.

In contrast, the upper echelons of the ticket hall exuded tranquility. Nobles sipped their teas, and servants stood in orderly lines to secure VIP tickets. The delicate porcelain cups clinked against saucers, a stark contrast to the tumult below.

But beyond the bustling commerce and social hierarchy, the true heart of the impending conflict lay with the Imperial Generals and their warriors. They were the gears that would turn the tide of battle. As the sun dipped toward the horizon, the generals and their troops assembled at the grand Imperial Arena—a colossal structure nestled in the western outskirts of the kingdom. Here, the vast expanse allowed for maneuvering, though the modest number of houses hinted at the area's relative youth.

Among the first to arrive was General Shu Wei, a prodigious talent at the tender age of twenty. His gentle features belied a cold resolve—the kind that emanated a bloodthirsty aura on the battlefield. Accompanied by his 600-strong lü (green) armored army, Shu Wei's camp occupied the western sector of the arena. They wasted no time, assuming their positions with precision.

The Imperial Arena, unlike any ordinary coliseum, bears the indelible mark of a legendary Earth Master from centuries past. This enigmatic figure not only constructed the vast expanse but also imbued it with ethereal spirits. These spectral entities weave their magic, expanding the arena beyond its physical boundaries, and accommodating thousands of spectators. And there's more—the miasma exuded by these invisible spirits subtly enhances the eyesight of those who behold the grand spectacle. 

(The spirits are the invincible little fairies with unknown sources of power, these spirits have many kinds, there is fire, water, earth, wind, thunder, poison, etc. The spirits are respected creatures because of their magical abilities.)

Following Shu Wei, the Red Army led by the esteemed young imperial strategist, Wen Ping, arrived. Despite being only 19 years old, Wen Ping's appearance made him seem even younger than his peers. But his mental acuity and tactical prowess defied his youthful exterior. Titled the "Genius Tactician of the Emperor," Wen Ping played a pivotal role in the last battle that saw the six kingdoms unite against the formidable Fu Kingdom and three minor realms. His 500 warriors donned red armor, while his attire featured a silver-gold dragon symbol on the right chest. Their camp was stationed in the northern sector.

Next came the silver general, Mu Qing, a 21-year-old known as the "Lady Killer" among women. But to the men—especially his 450 warriors—Mu Qing was a deadly force. His every move sent countless adversaries to the underworld, leaving them bewildered. Clad in black battle attire adorned with a silver dragon crest, Mu Qing's presence exuded danger and allure. His camp was positioned in the eastern area of the arena.

"Ahhhhhh my memories here is starting pop up ah those days are so great to remember ah- Oy! Xiào Guî! Long time no see ah!-" a sword fly to his direction , he dodge easily the sword while laughing.