Preparation(2)

Hi!!!!! The updates of the novel is back!!XD

Sorry for this turtle author XD!

I'll just post one chapter cause the other complete draft chapters suddenly gone as I'd someone erased it T^T so I'm currently grinding my brain cells to try remembering what's next T_T (°^°'')

Gomenasai !!(T0T)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone gawk their eyes when they saw the crown prince's carriage.

All dark colors...

The carriage is all made of dark coloured objects even the wood's is black, the silk curtains,pearls and gems are all black and violet colors . In the royal family only the crown Prince is the only one who wears violet and black robes, his taste are also unique and no one even his twin brother really guess what he is thinking inside  as he always display a cold and dark face. He is  one year older than his second and third brother. His age considered to have at least one concubine on his mansion but sadly this cold apathetic man have no interest even his supporters and mother the empress is pestering him to get one but only received a cold shoulder and a death glare making them to shut up their mouths.

Don't pester a  Dragon if you don't want to be sent six feet from the ground

The black carriage exclude  dark vibes but it adds to the mysteriousness of the person inside. But what everyone is baffled about is the beasts that are pulling the black carriage.

Is it a demon wolves?!

Is my eyes deceiving me?! A high breed demon wolves?!

The Crown Prince is sure  powerful obtaining such kind of a warlord  Beast is not easy if your not a saint level......that mean the crown Prince is a saint level or higher!  

Demon wolves lived in the snowdemon mountains in the Northern side of the kingdom of Guo. Demon wolves are the king of the snowdemon mountains and capturing a lowly demon wolves can be sold for many golds and what's more if the demon wolves are in the higher rank.

A higher rank demon wolf can eliminate a big city and kill silver rank generals and warriors with their hard sharp teeth and venom salivas. Their bodies are huge and their height can reach into 3-5 feet tall. The wolves that the crown Prince had are 4 feet tall, their  fur colours are black with a red ancient runes from their forehead  to the tip of their long black tails. The wolves are beautiful yet dangerous to approaches as their red eyes looks to everyone.

Inside the second Prince's

Dressed in a white robe made of the highest silk, his white long hair is simply tied with a Dragon white jade. The guy's look can cause man and woman to be mesmerized. His long white eye lashes flatters as he look at the little white Fox sleeping on his lap. His red lips curved a bit and pet the Fox's fur.

"Is that person will appear or not......"

Third Prince

Dressed in maroon and gold robes,his hair was tied up high am and adorned with a golden crown.The man is good looking but his eyes excluded evil and haughtiness.He peek outside and his thick brows furrowed and sneered.

"Pah! This people will soon be mine! Only me can rule all of them"

Crown Prince

Dressed in black and violet robes ,his hair was tied up neatly with a rare coloured jaded crown. He is emanating cold and dark aura naturally like the king of hell. His red eyes is the only thing that is glowing with mysterious emotions.