The Battle (1)

It's December 25 guys!! Merry X'mas and happy happy new year to all XD 😘

.

.

.

.

.

After the Battle everyone goes back to their camp but their eyes is cautiously looking at the camp of the former weak general. Even they saw clearly that the weak general they know was really an expert, those malicious warriors can't help to sweat remembering that they are also one of those people who bullied Hua Heng(past Hua Heng).It is now night time and everyone lit a big bonfires on their areas making the wide dark arena filled with large and tiny orange lights glowing like fireflies in the dark.

On Hua Heng side, the Warriors finished eating their foods when Hua Heng called them.

"EVERYONE GATHER UP!"

The Warriors lined theirselves into four lines and each lines consist of 50 warriors while the five commanders was in their front.

" THE FIRST BATTLES WILL BEGIN TOMORROW AND THE LIST OF THE FIRST ARMY IS NOWIN MY HAND*showing the scroll* EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!"

"YES!!"

"PIN! YATU! BOU! SHU! KEI! QI! SHIROKU! MAU!! THIS ARE THE COPPER LEVEL BATTLES, GU! PEI! KU! RAI! KAI! SHO! LÚ! AKAI! THIS ARE THE NAME OF THE ARMY FOR THE SILVER LEVEL! THAT'S ALL!"

The Chinese word lü - 绿 - lǜ (green in Chinese)

"YES!"

After Hua Heng's announcement everyone discussed about what will happen next day. Hua Heng step down from the box she was standing and put the scroll on her dimension. Facing her subordinates having conversation and happy expressions she sigh and smiled at herself.

Hmph! Look my army is harmonious ah! If that old man is here tsk! I will tell and smack at his face that I can unite my own army hayst!

Her black eyes shown a solemn emotion remembering her old mentor who taught her every thing. She goes back to her own tent which is the biggest and more comfortable to sleep at. With no duty to do she transported herself in her dimension.

As she look on her surroundings the sky was dark with little sparkly things attached and a wierd mix of a sun and moon that shaped like a yinyang symbol.

(This pictures are not mine but I edited it to look like what I'm sayingXD weeei^3^)

"It is my first time to look closely and clearly what are the wonders of this dimension ah......it's beautiful" she appreciates

"Indeed ah! This upgraded version has now its own night mode but more beautifuler than the outside world ah!"a proud little voice exclaimed

"Oh? Really.."she raised an eyebrow