Her return (1)

She can believe that her level to rouse so fast.But she is so happy that her teeth made of beautiful white pearls shows. After disciplining the little bun who is sniffing inside she left her dimension.She came back and look at the crystal fountain flowing without care in front of her,she smiled. Patting her clothes she get out from the small cave but she didn't forget to put a consealer gram to the front of the cave so that her discovered paradise will not be exposed to others.

She looks at her body in awe.Her skin was so soft and smooth like a baby,her eyes were more clear and alert as her ears that can detect noise 10 meters wide and she's grown a bit taller too.

"This is inhumane ah"she happily said

She return to her manor by skipping on the trees like a ninja as she happily hum.

Oh I feel my old days when I was stealthily following my target hays

After getting in she spotted two black clothed persons standing in front of her staircase.The other guy  with dark brown hair was walking in circle then look on the top with creased brows while the other is sighing.Rou Hua Heng knows that those two are her right and left hand man, Chen Diyu and Du Fang.She is quite amused at the two then hid herself for awhile.

As for the two.....

"Diyu go up see if mistress is there!" Du Fang annoyingly said

"Why me you should go I did it last time but mistress throws me out from her window face planted ah!"Chen Diyu argued as he remembered the times when he goes to her room after knocking his mistress suddenly glares at him and he didn't know how he falls out from her window with his face first, Chen Diyu shuddered.

Du Fang can't help to froze he look at the guy on his front pale face

"What should we do now? Can we ask her servants?"

"They also didn't know where is there mistress is and if she is now in"

"How can we report now ah?"

"Lets wait for a while if mistress is still not here lets come back tomorrow"

But before Du Fang can reply,he choked and look surprise on Chen Diyu's back like he saw something shocking so Chen Diyu look at his back and he saw their master coming in their direction with two maids holding trays on her back, she is dressed in a white yet simple floating dress even she is dressed simple any dress will look elegant,her long silky black hair swaying with the wind and her phoenix eyes was showing full vitality .

This person can be described as an immortal a heavenly beauty that is walking as if she is walking on her gardens.

Mistress is really a heaven defying beauty that can wrap any man she wants.Now I know why this fool is dumbstruck even I myself can't help to stare a bit.

Chen Diyu look again to his mistress and compared her from the past.

Mistress is a beauty but today she is really more beautiful and had a mysterious vibe around her after her accident on her horse.Mistress is timid yet short tempered with a kind heart but compare to now her mistress is more active on her works,great patience,she's slightly lazy too and has the same kind heart but something really making my opinion wrong in some aspect. Is mistress truly hid her true talents before and she is now truly showing her real strength and talents?

Du Fang recovers from his foolish expression and blushed.

Aiya! Seriously mistress is a magnet of men ah

Rou Hua Heng chuckled and look lazily at the two

"Is there a problem that's why the two of you is here?"she ask apatheticly

"This servant greets  Mistress!"the two bowed at her

"Nothing happened mistress but this servant wants to inform mistress the cultivation process of the soldiers"Chen Diyu reported respectively

Hua Heng nods in approval and sat on her soft sofa

"Please sit and have some tea,this miss feels great today"she softly yet with a trace of authority said

The two look each other and sit opposite to their miss as the two servants pour their cups with tea.

"Speak"

"Ahem.....The soldiers cultivation was shockingly level up thanks to miss's contribution" Du Fang said excitedly and look at his miss with a great respect and adoration

Miss today is really changed just following the book she gave to us really increase our levels greatly as if we cultivated for too long ah

"Ahem...miss the highest level that was 57 while 48 is the lowest"Chen Diyu reported

With a satisfied grin she ask,"How about you five?"

Before Diyu replies, Du Fang immediately butt in.

"Mistress our strength increased five fold this Fang already reach 69 while the three are 68 and Chen Diyu is 72! Even mine in slightly lower than Diyu I'm still more handsome than him ah mistress also changed ah and your level is-" when Du Fang activated his sense to determine Hua heng's level he suddenly choked and stared widely with his jaw on the ground.

This is impossible!!\0o0/

End of the chapter^^ until next time :-) :-) :-*