The smiling demon (1)

Heyyooo! (^^)
Sorry for waiting

*Dong!!!!!*

As the golden bell rang the people become silent, their eyes were filled with exicitement and eagerness to watch the final group rank battle as they spotted on their seats.Sounds of horses neigh and hooves, metals from the weapons and the sounds of the battle drums can be heard signalling the arrival of the soldiers. The audience can't help to cheer especially the people who have sons,nephew, son in law or friends in the ranks can't help to shout and cheer their support for them. Soldiers marched to their respective location, their faces were all stoic like a stone,their auras were different from the other ranks as they excluded cold, aggressiveness,and death as if they are truly going on a battlefield this soldiers were ranked gold due to their hardwork, firmness to climb up, and incorruptible motivation towards their own selfishness and for their country although the numbers of gold armies are limited to Ten including the gold general Shu wei.

When the army of Shu wei arrived the audience become more excited especially they can finally watch again the last and highest in the rank of the pillars fight again.

"Ahhh! General Shu wei is so handsome!"

"So elegant!"

"I can finally watch my dream husband's heroic fight (Author: More like how a villain fights ah)

"General Shu! This lady will bet my belongings to your victory ah!" A lady in forties shouted shamelessly while his pitiful husband on her side is crying with no tears as he looked at his Di wife

You have a husband and two sons on the battle yet you cheered a wrong person ah!

Are you putting a green hat in front of me ah

The ladies are still bickering and shouting love about their beloved Shu wei while the bitter men snorts again.

Ahhh! This women are crazy! First that flirty Peacock General Mu and now the Smiling demon General Shu?! Aiyo! They are all blind on praising a torturer from hell ah! (Preferring to Shu Wei^^)

Shu wei was known on his Nick name, the Smiling demon, due to how he fights his enemies and his persona of smiling as he injured or kill his enemies even his jade face were splashed with blood, his red thin lips with curved into an ark and smiled like an angel that can cause the women's heart sigh in admiration but for the men it is a sign of a devil who is smiling as he killed his prey that causes their hairs and back turned cold.

"Tsk so what if he is great as if he can beat those?! Hmph" a certain jealous guy said

Unknowingly General Shu wei looked at the man's direction making the guy's shriek a little with his eyes containing fear and shockness. The blue green hair that is ponytailed with cyan dragon jade sways giving an allure, his blue green eyes slanted as his lips slowly curved into a heart catching smile. The guy stared at him in horror, the guy started to quiever as he looked scared all of the sudden causing his friends to ask him what's wrong but he can only mutter

"Demon looking at me"

"The smiling demon is looking at me"

"I'm dead!"