Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Boyfriend, You Are Mine

Lin Molu came to a desperate situation in her life.

Fifteen minutes ago, she was chasing a serial in Jinjiang called "The First Favorite of the Doomsday". Fifteen minutes later, she came to this doomsday world. Killed cannon fodder female supporting role.

Author: "Darling, since you are the cute owner of this article, the author has specially applied for a benefit for you - a one-day trip to experience the end of the world. Are you surprised or surprised?"

Lin Molu: "Dear, if you have to wear it, I want to go here." Another CEO essay about being an ex-wife who can get billions of dollars..."

Even if she must go through the apocalypse, can she at least give her some time to prepare, at least give her a magical space like a heroine? Instead of letting her catch up with the zombie siege as soon as she came, and when she opened her eyes, she saw rotten faces, cloudy eyes, and pus-feeding claws... When she ran into the underground warehouse of a shopping mall with all her might, It was found that an infected man was already lying here.

Yes, a man, I don't know if it's because of the virus, his skin is pale and bloodless, his lips have begun to turn blue, his eyes are dark, and his forehead is bursting with blue veins. He is obviously enduring great pain. Even if he only saw it, Lin Molu knew that this person was going to be turned into a corpse.

She looked around again, the airtight environment had only one exit, and there was at least one company of zombies waiting for her outside the iron fence of the exit.

There is no way to go to heaven, and no way to go to earth.

To be bitten by a group of zombies, or to be bitten by the one in front of me is a choice.

Lin Molu tried hard to recall what the cheating author had told her. Yes, she seemed to have a useless system.

"Ding dong!"

Help Elf: "Hello, Miss Lin, I heard a call here, and Help Elf is here to serve you. Do you have any questions?"

Lin Molu pointed at the man and asked, "Say, how can I turn him into a corpse ?" I can kill him before."

Help Elf: "..."

This is the most ruthless host it has ever brought.

Help the elf: "To kill a zombie, you have to take a headshot."

So now she wants to knock off a grown man's head with her bare hands? I think highly of her!

"Is there any other way?"

Help the elf: "You can also choose to save people. There is a potion for curing corpses in the system mall. As long as they are completely corpses, they can be restored." Not too soon

!

Lin Molu immediately said: "Come here, I'll pay you when I go back."

Even if she wants one hundred thousand, she can go back as long as she survives this day anyway! Let's go back first!

Help Elf: "My dear, you don't want to pay on credit."

"Then, what do you want?" Lin Molu gritted his teeth.

Help Elf: "During the novice welfare period, gold coins can be exchanged with the time in your original world."

Lin Molu was shocked: "You, what kind of devil are you?!"

To want her life, this system is really not a good thing!

Help Elf: "Miss Lin, don't misunderstand, here 1 gold coin is equal to 1 second in the original world, a bottle of anti-corpse potion is 30 gold coins, you can enjoy a 10% discount during the novice period, and a 1 gold coin voucher from the author, so You only need to pay for 26 seconds, which is very cost-effective. And after you return to the original world, you can use the same amount of money in your world to buy time back." It