Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Kiss·Bei Nei (Overhaul with new content)

    Facing Lin Molu's swearing eyes, Song Yin's mood was very complicated.

    After the catastrophe, his beloved wife died, leaving behind his frail and sickly daughter. She was his sweet burden, his only hope, but also the source of all his pain.

    He used all his past relationships to establish Si Tiantai and became the leader of the largest organization in Province Y, in order to provide his daughter with the best medical conditions in the last days. Song Yuqiao's illness was congenital, and he had been sentenced to death before the end of the world, and he would not live to be sixteen years old. He knew it well, and every day his daughter was with him was like God's mercy.

    When fate has played tricks on him enough, it will take his daughter away and leave him in this deserted world without any hope.

    No one knows, behind his modest smiling face mask is sleepless nights and fear, every time Song Yuqiao gets sick, he feels that he will walk ahead of his daughter.

    This is his only relative, blood, and all his hope in this apocalyptic world. He can't imagine what he will become after Song Yuqiao leaves. He might allow himself to be devoured by the monster in his heart and lose the last emotion of being a human being.

    However, Lin Molu told her swearingly that she had a way, and she put herself in danger to prove her confidence to him.

    Not "maybe", not "maybe", not "try", it is sure! The best doctors dare not say such things. If this is this woman's cleverness, then she will suffer for it, but if, even if there is a ten-thousandth possibility, what she said is true...

    "Heh..."

    Song Yin suddenly laughed softly, Even Si Tiantai's people were taken aback by the leader's actions.

    After laughing, Song Yin stroked his glasses, his eyes looked cold and determined under the moonlight.

    "Miss Lin, you are a very courageous woman. I originally wanted to let you go. But now I have changed my mind."

    Song Yin retreated calmly and introverted, her aura fully opened up, as if she was a different person.

    Song Yin said: "I agree to make a deal with you, if it succeeds, you, no, Fang Zhou is my benefactor, Song Yin, let alone a peace talk, since then Si Tiantai will listen to Fang Zhou's order; if you lie to me, Lin Molu, you die."

    Gao The faces of De and the others changed, and they were about to say no, when they heard Lin Molu say—

    "I can't die." Lin Molu seemed to be comforting a crazy patient: "I don't want to die, and neither will your daughter. Mr. Song, you Maybe it’s your daughter’s misfortune to be born in this era, but I think it’s just the opposite. I think she wants to be lucky because she was born in this last day. Because only here is her hope of living... I sincerely agree, and I hope you can remember My own words."

    Her attitude of lifting weights as light as possible made Song Yin's heart hopeful again, but she remained calm on the surface.

    "I'm looking forward to it."

    Song Yuqiao's situation couldn't be worse, and he was also physically and mentally exhausted. The asthma attack this time caused her heart to be burdened again. It is not certain whether Song Yuqiao can withstand the bumpy journey back to Si Tiantai. He has been trembling for too long, and his spirit is also on the verge of collapse. He thinks that he is probably crazy, but the determination in Lin Molu's eyes ignites hope.