Chapter 77

Chapter 77 System BUG

    "It's okay!" Lin Molu suddenly laughed, "I'm just kidding you, I'm scared!"

    Zhou Yunqian remained silent, his eyes were looking deeply, as if he wanted to see through Lin Molu's bones.

    Lin Molu was a little guilty and flattered her in a low voice: "Brother Chu, don't be angry, I'm just trying to scare you, but I don't think it's time for me to be self-willed. You are right. I followed your original intention because I was afraid that the surname Qu would play tricks on you." , but if I can’t help you, it’s pointless for me to go. It’s better to wait in the ark to reassure you. But you have to promise me that you don’t rush ahead in everything...”

    Zhou Yundi interrupted her: “ Lulu, don't make fun of your safety."

    "I know." Lin Molu blinked, "So I changed my mind. In fact, I asked Gao De in private that you didn't plan to take me this time. I'm a little I was angry and wanted to scare you, but I found out that scaring you would make me feel uncomfortable... Forget it, I wouldn't make up nonsense, I can't go on."

    "Is that so?" Zhou Yunqian Obviously not very convinced.

    "Really, so don't be angry with me. Once you are angry, I will feel even more guilty." Lin Molu was able to bend and stretch quickly, holding Zhou Yunchen's arm with her soft little hand, shaking and shaking, showing a delicate and easy-to-handle gesture, without any hesitation. stress free.

    "Don't worry, Ark has me, don't you say it, I can take care of it alone, besides, there are Gothe and the others."

    Gothe's father has been a professional housekeeper for 30 years, and the accident record is zero.

    Seeing Lin Molu cautiously flattering her, Zhou Yunchang's expression softened slightly, and said, "I'm being stupid again, I'll never be angry with you."

    ...Yeah, my BOSS is just that good, Lin Molu smiled.

    "Are you hungry? I'll get you something to eat."

    "Wait a minute." Zhou Yunchen pulled her to sit down, "Let's troops are going directly to the Red Dragon. I've already told Yuan Long and the others that the Red Dragon will As a base, I will set off tomorrow."

    "So soon?" Lin Molu frowned.

    This time is considered a big operation, Ark, Zhanhuo, Sitiantai, Paradise, and even the red dragon that has already belonged to Ark will also participate in the battle. It is obviously unrealistic and unsafe for so many people to gather in the ark, especially the people of the paradise. It is impossible for the ark to let the troops of the paradise come in.

    The Red Dragon base is the closest to the Baigang Airport, and it is also the site of the Ark. It is indeed the most suitable place to gather.

    It's just that Lin Molu feels uneasy when she thinks that Zhou Yunzhen is going to leave soon, without her watching by her side this time.

    But what Zhou Yunchen said was right, there weren't many zombies at the destination this time, so she couldn't help much. Even if Qu Mengze wanted to set off a wave of corpses, he didn't have any "strength". Excluding his mental abilities, he and everyone in Paradise might not be Zhou Yunchen's opponent together.

    "How many people are there in Le Land's army? Is it reliable?"

    "The number of people is more important than the quality." Zhou Yunchen said, "Some of them I know, and they are also old comrades in arms. They cooperate with each other tacitly, so you can rest assured.