Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Lin Molu was also a little surprised by Zhou Yunchen's decisiveness.

    But after thinking about it carefully, she understood.

    Qin Zheng just hoped that Zhou Yunzhen and Fang Zhou's people could help, but... why?

    It contains radioactive substances, which is not a good thing at first glance, and it is also something that zombies like. One can imagine what kind of monsters will be around that thing. The purpose of the Ark this time is to rescue, there is no other goal. Now that Yuan Pang and the people in the second team are safe, what we should do at this time is to retreat to a safe place, then recuperate, and then seek justice from the war.

    As for saving the world, it's really not suitable for Fang Zhou to stand out at the moment.

    The left and right places are the closest to the flames of war, which is tantamount to helping them. New and old grudges are combined, even if Zhou Yunyi agrees, the team members will not agree.

    What Qin Zheng said was not simple, and he didn't know how much sacrifice would be required. It should be the people who went to war, and they couldn't get their turn. So Zhou Yunchen refused without listening.

    Qin Zheng didn't expect to be rejected so thoroughly by Zhou Yuntang. In his impression, Zhou Yunchen is a very textured character, vigorous and resolute, a pioneer of justice, the image of the protagonist in mainstream movies. He has also heard about the style of the Ark base, "the conscience of the last days". To establish such a force, the overall situation will not be weak, and he did not expect the other party to directly reject it. Qin Zheng was a little disappointed, feeling that the passionate and righteous Captain Noah Zhou had changed, and that people in the last days had been tempered by disasters, and their patterns and minds had become smaller.

    "Dean Qin, I know what you want to say. Today is different from the past. I am no longer Noah's regular army, but the commander of the Ark. I have so many brothers under my command. I have to be responsible for the lives of them and their families. I There is no reason to ask them to risk their lives for a crisis that is temporarily unrelated to the Ark. However, I have a suggestion."

    Qin Zheng looked over, spreading doubts.

    Zhou Yun's eyes flickered: "This is the closest to the Zhanhuo base, and they were the first to be affected when something happened. You have a big reason in your stomach, why don't you talk to the commander, I believe he will be interested. We also recently It just so happens that there is a pen battle to be settled with the flames of war, if you are willing, we can take you on a ride."

    Lin Molu couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips after hearing this.

    Well done! That's the way to go!

    Why are you looking for Ark for everything? The reputation of the Ark is good, but is the life of the Ark not life?

    Their Ark is not a charity organization, nor is it a savior, but a group of little people who are powerless in the face of the end times gather together to make a living. The big shots hid themselves, but asked them to work hard outside, thinking that their credibility was the same as before?

    However, since this place is within the range of the flames of war, the flames of war have to take care of this matter, and they have to take care of it, and maybe they have to ask someone to take care of it.

    It was simply God venting his anger on Ark.

    She wants to see if Zhan Tianyu dares to stand up and bear the consequences in this time of internal and external troubles.