Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Lin Molu still knew the dead person. It was Zhuang Lili, one of the people who surrounded Sister Fang to ask questions.

    Zhuang Lili's family used to have a brother-in-law in the fourth team, and he and her husband relied on his uncle to earn money to support him. Later, his brother-in-law died in a mission, and Ark gave him a large subsidy at one time. Zhuang Lili's family continued to live on their laurels.

    When recruiting workers on large farms, Gao De specially reserved places for the men of the farmer. His men thought the work was too heavy and were unwilling to go; when recruiting workers on small farms, Gao De asked to take care of Zhuang Lili. unwilling to work.

    The relationship between this couple is actually not very good. The man doesn’t work because he’s too lazy to do it. Zhuang Lili doesn’t look for a job because she’s taking a gamble——I’m just starving with you, and I’m not going to make money to support you. Who are we to see? By whom.

    The couple sucked blood from their brother-in-law's subsidy together, and this tone immediately set winter.

    It is also because the whole family has no job, so they are so free. Ms. Zhou hooked up with each other as soon as she came, and the whole day was short-lived and had nothing to do. Later, Ms. Zhou was placed under house arrest and was not allowed to communicate with the outside world. The few women who got together because of Ms. Zhou formed a circle of their own.

    Lin Molu and Gao De didn't expect that they were still studying how to catch the source of this rumor the afternoon before yesterday, and this kind of thing happened that night.

    It is completely different to issue a curfew at this time. Before the accident, it was prevention, but after the accident, it became a sign of a guilty conscience instead of coercive pressure from the top management of Ark. Not to mention the doubts in the common people's hearts, Gothe was so aggrieved.

    What is this called? Just one night!

    The Zhuang Lili who froze to death was found the next morning. Judging from the body, she had been dead for more than two hours. She was wearing a cotton padded jacket, so she wouldn't have frozen to death so quickly, it should be due to her weak constitution and the fact that she had been outside for too long.

    But what is she doing out at night? Why doesn't she go home? She has hands and feet and is of normal intelligence. Doesn't she know hot and cold, and doesn't know how to go indoors?

    Gao De and Lin Molu found Zhuang Lili's husband, Wang Duoduo, but Wang Hai didn't know anything about it, as if he didn't know that Zhuang Lili went out last night. He said that he went to bed early last night and knew nothing.

    Lin Molu was so angry that she cursed on the spot: "Your wife ran out in the middle of the night and froze to death. Tell me you don't know? Are you asleep, or have you been drugged with sweat?"

    Who knew that Wang Duoduo threw his neck and yelled: "I still think she just drugged me. Maybe she wants to drug me to death and elope with someone. It's my life!"

    Lin Molu was speechless.

    Dare to feel that this Water Margin has read too much, she has seen someone who wants to be Wu Song, but she has never seen someone who competes with Wu Dalang, Pan Jinlian wants to poison you to death, so there must be a Ximenqing?

    "Be honest with me!" After all, Gothe is an expert in interrogation. As soon as he knocked on the table, Wang Duoduo faltered.

    "Captain Gao, I really don't know. The whole base knows about her and I. If it weren't for the lack of housing, we would have been divided. She snores at night, and I wear earplugs, so I can't hear anything. If she It's easy to sneak out behind my back."