Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The Betrayer

    Because she was locked tightly in Zhou Yunchang's arms and the focus was shared on two people, Lin Molu felt a sense of relief.

    She wanted to speak, but Zhou Yunchen pinched her waist, as long as he felt her breath rising and wanted to speak, he would pinch her!

    What are you doing? What did he mean by that, did he believe her or not?

    There is still an opportunity to appeal the court decision!

    Tu Yan looked at Zhou Yunchen, his eyes flashed fiercely: "Boss! I just said that this woman is not a good thing, the truth is in front of my eyes! She is the spy of the Red Dragon!"

    Lin Molu was furious, and pointed at Tu Yan's nose Scolding: "You put—hiss...what nonsense!"

    Still pinching, still pinching! Did she just swear? Lin Molu felt that her waist must have been pinched purple!

    Yuan Pang is also a little uncertain about the development of the matter in front of him, but based on his understanding of Zhou Yunchen, it is clear that keeping Lin Molu by his side is a kind of protection. Boss Zhou is within one meter of his body, which is a place that bullets can't hurt. Yuan Pang himself did not believe that Lin Molu would be such a person, but what Tu Yan said was not unreasonable.

    What a coincidence, just as Lin Molu suggested to investigate City D, they encountered an ambush here. Luckily, Yuan Hu is still here, no matter who saw it, it must be Fang Zhou's hands, and Zhou Yunchen was present again, so he couldn't tell. Anyone who changed would feel that they have been tricked by someone, and the most suspected person to be tricked is Lin Molu.

    She suddenly said that she should pay attention to the tide of corpses, which is groundless and unconvincing, so Tu Yan suspects that she is also justified.

    But after getting along these days, Fatty Yuan still favors Lin Molu in his heart.

    "Tu Yan, don't talk too much, it's also possible that Huo deliberately framed it."

    If you say that Lin Molu likes that kind of rubbish, he will be the first to not believe it.

    Tu Yan smiled: "You are still speaking for this woman at this time, so tell me, who else is there besides her?"

    On the other end, Huo Wenjie was still performing emotionally: "Lulu, don't be afraid, I will definitely save you. We agreed that we will live in the same quilt and die in the same coffin, go up to the poor and fall to the underworld, the mountains are endless, the world is harmonious, Life should come back, death should be Sauvignon Blanc..."

    I can go to you! Not only Lin Molu, but the faces of others also turned dark.

    Is this man singing?

    Huo Wenjie was in the Chinese Department when he was in college, majoring in classical literature. At that time, in order to chase the original owner, these romantics memorized a set. It was because he was too sour that the original owner didn't like him. As for the post-apocalypse, the original owner was verbally sour for a while to please him, but in his heart... Forget it, life is like a play, it all depends on acting skills.

    "God, don't pinch me, let me scold him, why don't I use dirty words?" Lin Molu complained in a low voice.

    She was about to choke out internal injuries.

    There seemed to be a sigh in Zhou Yunchen's chest. He slightly relaxed the hands around Lin Mo's exposed waist and patted them comfortingly.

    At this moment, Yuan Long's heart is all about his younger brother, and he doesn't care about Lin Molu: "Boss Zhou, I, Yuan Long, respect you as a man. I didn't want to be an enemy of you, but my brother's blood can't be shed in vain. Today we Red Dragon can't do it!" Do it too! I'm not your opponent, but I don't believe that I can't keep the four of you with so many brothers!"