Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Happiness came so suddenly that Lin Molu couldn't bear it.

    Her body faltered for a moment because of the powerful output just now, no, it was not because of the exhaustion of physical strength, it was the impact of wealth that made her feel at a loss for a moment.

    Just 500 gold, it doesn’t sound like much, but Lin Molu has never seen a three-digit gold coin since she wore it. The unit of 500 in her mind is not RMB, but US dollars, British pounds, Kuwaiti dinars... No, it is Bitcoin!

    In short, it was rich overnight.

    Zhou Yunchen noticed Lin Molu's absence, and gave her a hand.

    Lin Molu said solemnly: "I can't die, my money hasn't been spent yet."

    Zhou Yunchen:? ? ?

    Is this suddenly blinded by money?

    The silence lasted only for a moment. The moment the spar burned out, the tide of zombies suddenly came back to life at this moment. Only this time their target was no longer human beings, but the detached queen... A blue liquid flowed out from the queen's body, exuding a terrible smell. The zombies, like the hounds discovering meat, pounced on the queen's body, scrambling for the blue liquid and the queen's flesh.

    Then, the zombies in the back row frantically gnawed on the zombies in the front row in order to plunder resources. Fleas crawled on the corpses of their companions, and the ax tore the junior zombies in half. In this competition of the same kind, these mutated zombies had an absolute advantage.

    It's a hell of zombies.

    The moment Zhan Tianyu threw out the box, he fell into the group of corpses exhausted. At this moment, he had fulfilled his final wish, and his heart was ashamed, and he died generously like a martyr. He gave up all his struggles and was ready to be bitten. Now that he is exhausted, even if he turns into a corpse, he won't cause too much trouble. Lin Molu can cut him into pieces with a single swipe. plate. However, a wave of zombies stepped over him and even rushed over to the queen's corpse... The

    zombies seemed not interested in his dish.

    Zhan Tianyu: So he is not about to be bitten to death by zombies, but to be trampled by zombies?

    At this moment, no one cared about Zhan Tianyu among the corpses. Many people in the ark felt unwell because of the smell from the queen's corpse.

    "Is it... okay to leave it alone?" Lin Molu said while covering her nose.

    The crystal nucleus energy of the meteorite is the source of attracting zombies. The queen absorbed a large amount of crystal nucleus energy before. After the crystal nucleus was destroyed, the zombie crystal nucleus in her brain became a small substitute. Her body, her blood , have become an excellent stimulant to make this group of zombies go crazy.

    If there is a cute analogy, it is catnip.

    Zhou Yunchen obviously realized it too.

    They didn't plan to fight recklessly before, but now that the meteorite has been destroyed and the danger level has been greatly reduced, it is better to cut the grass and root out the roots, otherwise Jiangbei will be chaotic and Jiangnan will also be affected. So he said: "Yuan Pang, lead the people to withdraw first, and gather at the car wash."

    "Okay, then be careful!" Yuan Pang took the order.

    Lin Molu was excited, so of course she wouldn't leave. Now she has money, physical strength, medicine, and BOSS (?), she is simply fearless. Moreover, she beheaded the queen's head, and she was also very curious about the crystal nucleus in the brain of the queen's level.