Chapter 46

Chapter 46 The Negotiation Breakdown (Overhaul)

    In the middle of the night, Lin Molu was awakened by the movement outside.

    She heard a voice downstairs, it should be that someone came to find Zhou Yunchen. After a while, the door of Zhou Yunchen's room opened. She felt that the man's footsteps seemed to pause in front of her door, but soon turned around and went downstairs again.

    Probably wanted to talk to her, but didn't want to wake her up.

    problem occurs?

    Lin Molu dressed quickly, and while going downstairs, she bit the rubber band with her teeth, and tied a neat ball on her head with her hands. But with such a fast speed, she still couldn't catch up with Zhou Yunchen's "quick march". When she reached the door, there was no one in sight.

    She hurried to the bridge, and met Liu Xiaoyi walking back, and asked what was going on.

    Liu Xiaoyi was startled when he saw her, and said: "Brother Tang is afraid that you won't find anyone when you wake up, so let me come back and look after you."

    "What are you looking at me for? What happened?"

    "Miss Song is not in a good condition." road.

    Lin Molu felt a "thump" in her heart, feeling a bad premonition.

    Fang Zhou took care of Song Yuqiao meticulously and meticulously. In the past few days, he was accompanied by a medical team at any time. Even Guan Xiaoshan, who has the ability to heal trauma, moved to live nearby. Zhou Yunchen was alarmed in the middle of the night, the situation must have gotten out of control.

    Wang Baye's words are still in my ears, Song Yuqiao can't have an accident in the ark, then the relationship between the two families can't be saved.

    "Let's go, let's go and have a look."

    Liu Xiaoyi looked at Lin Molu's back, and the words "Boss won't let you go" came to his lips, and he could only drift in the wind. Forget it, Boss Zhou knew that he belonged to the "Sun Moon God Religion", and even asked him to come and watch Yingying, most likely he didn't expect him to stop her.

    When Lin Molu came to Sitiantai Resort Hotel, the two sides were confronting each other, and the atmosphere dropped to freezing point.

    The leader Zhou Yunzhen seemed to be talking to Song Yin, and the atmosphere was deadlocked. Zhou Yunzhen had always been cold to outsiders, but he couldn't see anything, but Song Yin's face was not very good-looking.

    Zhou Yunchen said: "Mr. Song, Ling Ai can't wait any longer, do you still want to be stubborn?"

    Song Yin's glasses reflected a gleam of cold light, and the easy-going and gentleness in the daytime disappeared, like the cold moonlight, tearing off the camouflage .

    The supernatural being next to him said angrily: "Everyone says that Ark is the conscience of the last days, I can't see it that way! Song Si, these people deliberately dragged us because the eldest lady is weak. I don't think they have any intention of cooperating, despicable!

    Fatty Yuan was unconvinced: "Where did the huskies come from? Whose territory are they barking on? You are here to talk about cooperation. Why do you let us do things that open the way. Are you here to talk about cooperation or to fight? " It’s too much to bully people!”

    It’s really interesting, thinking that no one in their ark would quarrel?     Yuan Fatty

    said: "I said the surname is Song, just for two broken crystals, you don't even care about your daughter's life? Is there a father like you?"