Chapter 2

Chapter 2 I'm a Fairy

    Lin Molu didn't know what was going on.

    Seeing the man's eyelashes fluttering, he was about to wake up, but he suddenly lost his strength and became motionless again.

    Lin Molu was still holding the mineral water bottle in embarrassment with her left hand, and supported the man's heavy head with her right hand: "Hey! Wake up, didn't you say you want water?"

    She accidentally fell asleep just now. It felt like someone was patting her every now and then, and when she woke up, it turned out that the man's arms were moving unconsciously, and he was asking for water.

    Lin Molu hurriedly fed him water, coaxing him to open his mouth while feeding the water, who would have thought that he would suddenly look like he didn't want to live.

    Just don't drink it. It is now the twenty-third hour after she crossed. In the spirit of standing on the last shift, Lin Molu put the water where he could reach it, and patiently told him.

    "Water is on your left. After I leave, no one will wait for you. If you want to drink water, you have to get it yourself. You have a fever now. There is no medicine here, so you can only drink more water. There are many zombies outside. You'd better stay away." Get out, I spent a lot of money to save your life, if you die easily, I will lose a lot..."

    Zhou Yunchen was completely awake at this moment. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the girl was arranging things with her back to her, chanting words, regardless of whether he was awake or not, whether he could hear her or not. The sweaty T-shirt was stuck to her back, making her waist more slender, and her voice was light and soft when she was thinking, just like when she was feeding him water in her dream, but her lines of feeding water were horrifying some.

    "...So, I can only take care of you until here, you have to live well—ah!"

    Lin Molu turned her head and met his gaze, suddenly startled.

    The girl's eyes are like a mirror lake under the moon, dotted with a little bit of panic, the lake is slightly rippling, waking up a pool of moonlight, and the delicate little face has a beautiful expression that has not been seen for a long time after the end of the world.

    "Are you awake? Besides fever, do you have any other feelings?" Lin Molu was very happy. She was going back in ten minutes, and he woke up just in time.

    "Who are you?" he asked.

    "I'm a fairy." The girl said with a serious face.

    Zhou Yunchen laughed.

    "Don't believe me," Lin Molu said seriously, "I'm really a fairy who came to save you, and now you owe me my life, but I have a lot of fairies, so I don't care about it with you. In five minutes, I will I'm back to the Heavenly Palace."

    Lin Molu was excited at the thought of going home, and she was especially smooth in making up nonsense.

    air conditioner! cell phone! ice cream! Here she comes!

    Got to go? The man's eyes darkened, feeling a little disappointed in his heart. Enduring the pain in his throat, he said, "Then, fairy, what instructions do you have?"

    Lin Molu was startled, not expecting the man to say that.

    "Well...it's really nothing, you just... well, life is precious, live it well." She patted the man on the shoulder as a sign of encouragement.

    Men are much more pitiful than her if they want to continue messing around in this last world. Besides, she touched and wiped the oil, so it would be too much to squeeze.