Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Fiancée Who Falls from the Sky (Catching Bugs)

    The final decision was "fiancé couple", with the same caliber, and the baby kisses they ordered when they were young. Everyone knows that Zhou Yunzheng hasn't been home for many years before the end of the world, so it's not surprising that a little fiancée suddenly appeared.

    Lin Molu originally thought that the condition of "engagement" was very unnecessary, but then she thought about it again, the two of them had only known each other for a few days, and they probably couldn't act like a couple in love. With such a relationship of "matchmaker's words", it was natural Some. Because "we haven't seen each other for many years", it is normal that we are not familiar with each other.

    Zhou Yun looked at Lin Molu's heart so big that he could run a horse, and couldn't help asking: "You are a girl, why don't you worry, are you afraid that I will be irresponsible?"

    "What responsibility do you have to me?" Lin Molu blinked at him , "Because I saved your life? You saved me too, then we'll settle, and you don't owe me anything."

    As for fame or something, she is not even from this world. In these last days, some people don't want to lose face just to survive, but now someone seriously considers her reputation for her. Although she fell into a panic at the beginning, she was lucky enough to meet a companion like Zhou Yunzhen who could communicate with her.

    Lin Molu took it for granted, but Zhou Yunchen frowned.

    He finally found out what the problem was. In his impression, girls of this age are mostly pampered like little princesses at home, and it's normal for them to be petite. Even if it is the end of the world, just one year can at most make them realize the reality, but it is not enough to make them stronger. But Lin Molu was not. From the very beginning, she maintained a rational alienation, drawing very clear boundaries, what can be done, what can't be done, what can be said, what can't be messed with, she doesn't step out of line.

    Even when it comes to kindness, she is still pointing to the end, and throwing out long-term interests as a condition, Zhou Yunchen even felt that if he refused to admit it at that time, she would not force it, but would just turn around and figure out a way .

    This girl was brought up very well, or rather independent, very... independent.

    This made Zhou Yunzhen feel a little frustrated. Although we have not known each other for a long time, but we have experienced such a life-and-death hurdle together, the relationship will be somewhat different, right? Is he actually a man that women can't trust?

    Lin Molu didn't know what Zhou Yuntang was thinking, she thought exactly the opposite of Zhou Yuntang.

    Why did the boss trust her so easily? Just because she knows how to repay her kindness, or because she is a girl? What if the hostess cheats her in the same way? He was too good at it.

    "Brother Chen, I also have something to say." After two days, the title Lin Molu has become very easy to pronounce, "You must be careful about women in the future, you are so easy to deceive."

    Zhou Yunchen:! ! !

    He fought against professional female agents in the Middle East, and he didn't lose the chain. Where did he start?

    Lin Mo showed the delicate mountain peaks between his eyebrows, as if he had endless worries, and his eyes were filled with worry and blame: "Don't you think it's strange for me to appear? In case I am your enemy, opponent or something, send me Didn't you ever think about those who lurk by your side to harm you?"