Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Finale

    Help Elf: "Warning, the energy of the third pollution source is about to run out, return quickly."

    After leaving the underground warehouse, Lin Molu and Zhou Yunchang drove back to the place where they came. As the car drove in, the surrounding scenes alternated back and forth again, for a while it was D City, and for a while it was the underground city of Paradise.

    When the surroundings completely turned into the underground city of Paradise, they finally returned to the original time point.

    At the same time, the energy of the third source of pollution was also completely exhausted after undertaking the space-time travel of three people. When the environment was completely stabilized, Zhou Yunchen and Lin Molu's cars were stuck on the ruins of the western part of the dungeon, unable to move a single step.

    Below the car was a piece of waste soil, and the chassis was pushed against a pillar, maintaining its balance with difficulty.

    Lin Molu: ...

    this parking technology, boss, can you do it? !

    Zhou Yunchen was also helpless, he pushed the car door and said, "Don't move, I'll go down first."

    He firmly held the stone wall with his force field, and just "walked" down calmly ignoring the gravity. When it settled down, he yelled to Lin Molu above: "Lulu, jump down, I'll catch you." The

    wind-type power copying medicine failed, and the air-to-air defect became Lin Molu's eternal pain.

    Lin Molu: Everyone can fly, but I can't!

    Lin Molu cautiously looked out, looking at the height of about two and a half floors, feeling a little apprehensive in her heart, which was higher than the last time she jumped out of the window in the ark.

    "...How about I climb down slowly by myself?"

    She is quite heavy...well.

    Zhou Yunchen seemed to smile, and then waved to her confidently.

    Lin Mo said heartily, come on, I warned you, but you didn't listen, if you get smashed and fractured or something... Anyway, there is a medical and surgical team. Her heart skipped a beat, she closed her eyes and jumped down, feeling that before a second came, she fell into the familiar embrace with a huff.

    The boss put her down easily, as if holding a feather.

    Lin Molu: God TM Feather, if I didn't have self-knowledge, I would have believed it!

    "Are we...back?" Lin Molu looked around.

    "It should be."

    Zhou Yunxi walked to a ruined wall and picked up the watch that he left outside on purpose when they entered. The hands on the watch were only five minutes past the time they left.

    He took out the walkie-talkie, the band display was normal, and he tried to communicate with other teams. After a while, Yuan Pang's broken voice came from the other side.

    "Boss, how are you all doing? Why did you go to the West District? Where is Yingying? Have you found her?"

    Lin Molu was startled, and looked at Zhou Yunchen, who obviously had doubts in his eyes.

    "Yuan Pang? When did you come here?" Zhou Yunchen asked.

    According to the original plan, Yuan Pang should be in the ark at this time.