Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Red Dragon Base

    With a loud noise, the door cracked open, which also alarmed the surrounding zombies, which became even more ferocious.

    If it weren't for the firewall of Yuan Pang and others, those monsters would have rushed in howling.

    As soon as the gate opened, Zhou Yunyi immediately ordered Yuanlong's people to retreat, asking them to enter the interior of the base. Unexpectedly, a wave of people rushed out of the base soon, whether they were armed or people with supernatural abilities, they were all on alert.

    The leader was a woman, petite, but well-proportioned. Although her appearance was not stunning, her skin was fair and tender, and her lips were red and her teeth were white, which forced her appearance to several levels.

    Lin Molu looked over with a telescope from a distance, and was startled.

    Is it the woman who came to the base to look for Lu Fangning last time?

    Lin Molu: "Bangbang, who is this woman?"

    Help Elf: "Petite and exquisite, with a delicate appearance, especially fair skin that can be easily broken, no matter how you look at it, she looks like a young girl, but her eyes contain a depth that does not match her age. Chengfu. This woman is like a fascination, deeply troubled in Qu Mengze's heart..."

    Lin Molu: "Believe it or not, I will complain to you if I endorse it again?"

    Help Elf: "Dear, the system search takes time, according to the appearance description, this I speculate that this person should be the heroine Lin Qianyu."

    "Pfft—" Lin Molu, who had just received the water bottle, choked on a big mouthful of water.

    She subconsciously jumped off the roof and squatted down silently.

    Liu Xiaoyi was inexplicable: "Sister Lu, what's wrong with you?"

    "...It's okay."

    Lin Molu coughed twice and stood up again, but her back seemed to be not always straight.

    So, why is she so guilty? She is not the kind of female supporting role who wears books to snatch men, she is just a "tourist" who accidentally got into a black tourist group, what is there to be afraid of?

    As for Qu Mengze, you can't call him a hero, you can only say that he is not as powerful as her boss, and no one stipulates that Zhou Yunzhen must be your stepping stone. Moreover, the hero and heroine are both "loved for three generations", even if Qu Mengze can't give the heroine the treatment of "the first favor in the end of the world" this time, the heroine will definitely not hate it!

    Thinking of this, Lin Molu stood up straight.

    Anyway, it's impossible for her to watch her boss turn into a zombie king to level up for you... Then, let's do it according to our own abilities.

    When Lin Molu hugged the railing of the bridge and exposed half of his head to observe Lin Qianyu, Lin Qianyu was also observing Zhou Yunchen in front of the gate.

    I have to admit that this is a good man, his appearance and figure are not inferior to Qu Mengze, he has strength and courage, and the most important thing is that he has a magnanimous temperament, which was forged by a long military career and will shine brightly in the sun The luminous aura is completely different from the gloomy Qu Mengze has lived in the shadow for a long time.

    Zhou Yunzhen has something that Qu Mengze will never possess, maybe this is why Qu Mengze hates him?

    Lin Qianyu withdrew her gaze from looking at Zhou Yunchen.