Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Entering the Dungeon

    Lin Molu felt that Zhou Yunchen might have guessed all wrong, and he was wrong too much. The person in front of him is definitely not the second prince of the Luo faction, but just a fool.

    "Sister Lu?"

    Lin Molu was in a daze, and Luo Yubo was still seriously asking for opinions.

    Lin Molu came back to her senses, and coughed dryly: "I think the most important thing about this matter is Xiao Shan's attitude..."

    "Luo Yubo!" Before he finished speaking , Xiao Shan hurriedly

    pushed the door in. Seeing Lin Molu, the girl's face turned even redder .

    She rushed to Lin Molu in a few steps, and said extremely apologetically, "Sister Lulu, did he say something that shouldn't be said? Just ignore him! He's out of his mind!"

    "Uh, actually...it's okay. "Lin Molu coughed: "Since you are all here, shall we sit down and chat?"

    "Sister Lulu, we have nothing to do, I'm sorry for causing you trouble!" Guan Xiaoshan kept apologizing, but Lin Molu was a little Excuse me.

    She was concentrating on the matter of the ark, but ignored the little girl's mood. Looking at it now, the medical and surgical duo get along day and night, and it is not bitter melon. She was afraid that Xiao Shan would be deceived because he was too naive. After all, Xiao Shan had just turned twenty years old, and he was not much older than Jiang Yuran and the others.

    Regardless of whether Luo Yubo was pretending to be stupid or not, Lin Molu decided to tell the truth.

    "Carrot!"

    "Yes!"

    Lin Molu said seriously, "Xiaoshan is from my farm, and I don't interfere with her personal life, but there is one thing, if anyone is not honest with her, deceives her and bullies her, I will not let it go If you let me know that you have something to hide from Xiaoshan, then we will no longer be friends."

    Luo Yubo was startled, and immediately said: "You are right!" Are you right

    ? Are you being honest?

    Lin Molu glared, Luo Yubo was at a loss. It was Guan Xiaoshan who saw it.

    "Sister Lulu, what are you talking about...is it about Carrot's father?"

    Lin Molu was taken aback, she glanced at Luo Yubo, then at Xiaoshan: "You know everything?"

    "Uh, actually just now, Luo Yubo went to talk to Xiaoshan Brother Zhou confessed, I was at the door and heard something..." Guan Xiaoshan didn't eavesdrop on purpose, but the two people in the room didn't seem to intend to hide it from him.

    Luo Yubo nodded, proving that what Xiao Shan said was true.

    ...That's why this guy came here excitedly to ask her about marriage proposal? Because he thinks he is frank and has no secrets anymore?

    Lin Molu patted the table: "Why didn't you tell me first!"

    They knew each other first, but Luo Yubo went to Zhou Yunchen first. Fortunately, she still had the confidence to think that Luo Yubo would come to her and confess to her—it was embarrassing!

    snort!

    Seeing Lin Molu's sullen face, Guan Xiaoshan immediately discovered the reason, and kicked Luo Yubo under the table: "Quickly confess to Sister Lu!" Thinking