Chapter 42

Chapter 42 The World Through the Eyes of a Smart Man

    Seeing that Lin Molu was struggling, Shi Yao said, "Don't worry, I'll steal it for you if I have a chance."

    "Don't." Lin Molu said hastily, "If it's what you said, how precious is she? Why don't you steal it rashly? , It’s tantamount to fighting her for life, she jumps over the wall in a hurry, she can’t do anything, it’s too dangerous.”

    “Then what should I do?”

    “No hurry, I can live well without that thing, let’s not mess around. The top priority, It is to prevent them from playing tricks in the dark."

    Shi Yao felt that what Lin Molu said made sense. Things are dead, people are alive, even if Lin Qianyu has an incredible magic weapon, with so many of them, can't they still beat her?

    But Shi Yao looked at Lin Molu again because of this matter. She thought that Lin Molu would be upset, sad, and angry, and she should have a bigger reaction, but she turned out to be so calm, with the air of a general... Even though she was younger than herself, she was so reliable, she entrusted Yuanyuan and the others It is indeed right to give to the ark.

    In fact, Lin Molu's idea was very simple.

    In the previous life, the heroine used the spiritual spring to cultivate to the end. Although the level has increased greatly, she is still no match for the boss. The same is true for the hero. This thing is probably related to talent.

    The ceiling of combat power in the whole book is right next to her, eating her supplies, and swiping her card, so she is really not afraid of this area of ​​force.

    Lin Molu's biggest worry was Qu Mengze.

    She was very worried that Qu Mengze would establish a good relationship with Si Tiantai in advance because of his defeat in Red Dragon at this time. She had seen the brainwashing of Si Tian from the book. It would be great if Qu Mengze could get in touch with them first. But Lin Molu racked her brains and couldn't remember how Qu Mengze hooked up with Song Yin in the book.

    So Lin Molu turned to the "help dictionary" online for help.

    Help Elf: "It seems to be a business relationship, and it's mentioned in the book."

    Lin Molu: "What business?"

    Help Elf: "I don't know. However, the book said that Fang Zhou made a lot of money through this business, which made Song Yin not very happy. If his daughter didn't like Qu Mengze, the two families would not be able to get married. To make Song Yin swallow his anger, it must be something that Fangzhou has, and there is something that Fangzhou has that is not available in other places, so it is right to think in this direction."

    Lin Molu was lost in thought.

    Another month passed in a flash, Fang Zhou was still accumulating strength silently, and nothing happened to the outside world. There was only one noteworthy event during this period, and Wang Guochun's laboratory had achieved great results.

    Although the cultivation of doomsday soil failed, his alien crops bear fruit.

    The fruit on that colorful vine is very small, only about one-third the size of the original crop, but after research and experiments, it has been confirmed that the fruit is the same as the natural crop, absolutely safe and edible; secondly, although the fruit Small, the nutritional content is actually the same as normal fruit! Moreover, this kind of improved crops are more suitable for the weather of the last days. Compared with the vegetables in small farm vegetable fields, the growth cycle is faster, they are less susceptible to natural disasters, and they are also convenient for transportation and storage.