Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Out of Print Abilities

    "By the way, there is one more thing." Zhou Yunchen tugged at his sticky shirt in disgust: "Why do I smell so much of alcohol?"

    Lin Molu:

    "It's...that's what it is! "Lin Molu stammered, "When you turned into a corpse, you smashed a lot of wine on the shelf, so it smelled like wine! That's right, there are still bottles here."

    Zhou Yun looked at the bottle of 52 "Sword X Spring", the bottle body is complete, there is not even a crack, it looks like it was opened artificially.

    Lin Molu gritted her teeth: "This is the only bottle that is intact. I will clean up all the ones you broke!" Make up, keep making up!

    Seeing Lin Molu's eyes flickering incoherently, and her head hanging lower and lower, Zhou Yunchen felt that she might not be able to make up.

    "So that's the case." Zhou Yunchen smiled, as if he believed it, and when Lin Molu was relieved, he asked casually: "How does it feel?"

    "Very good...tsk!"

    Lin Molumo She frowned, turned her back, and rejected the world.

    Zhou Yunqian laughed enough and stopped teasing her.

    He changed his position and lay down, and said, "Fairy, I may still have a fever in the second half of the night, if the fever is too severe..."

    Lin Molu let out an "ah", and before he turned around, he listened to the human voice—

    "Remember to change to a lower fever." Drinking alcohol, this is too choking."

    Lin Molu: ...

    You're going to choke to death!

    Early the next morning, Lin Molu was woken up by the smell of 52 degrees Jian Xchun. She moved and found that Zhou Yunchen's shirt was covering her body, no wonder the smell of alcohol was so strong.

    It was indeed a bit cold at night, he gave himself his clothes, what about him?

    Lin Molu got up and found Zhou Yunchen, who was shirtless and doing push-ups with one hand, between the shelves.

    Dressed to look thin, undressed to look fleshy, that's the kind of person. With the movements, the muscles on the man's back undulate, the deltoid muscles, the trapezius muscles... Damn, this is so damn good-looking! Looks even better than when he had a fever last time! These muscles were asleep last time, and now they are all awake, and every piece is full of vitality to seduce good women, extremely coquettish.

    However, Lin Molu was very concerned about the striking scar on his back. This looks like a gunshot wound, right? It seemed to be an old injury from before the end of the world, and the location was fatal, which showed that it was not the first time he was on the verge of life and death.

    He suffered this kind of injury before the end of the world, what does this person have to do?

    After Lin Molu quietly retreated to the shelf, her eyes were somewhat reluctant.

    She coughed and reminded: "It's just right, don't practice too hard."

    Zhou Yunzhen knew she was coming, she didn't speak, and he didn't care. At this moment, he stood up and walked towards her. Before he saw anyone, he was thrown a piece of clothing in front of him. Zhou Yunqian knew it was his shirt as soon as he smelled it. He looked at Lin Molu, who was pretending to be nonchalant, drinking water with his back turned to her, and the girl's pink earlobes, and gave a low laugh.