Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Primary Pollution Source

    The reason why Zhan Tianyu's complexion is so bad is that this time he will come to the space center, and Lin Qianyu also pushed him from the side.

    He had heard about the conflict between Lin Qianyu and Fang Zhou, so he was not surprised that Lin Qianyu expressed his hostility to Fang Zhou on weekdays. Because Zhou Yunchen is a "child of someone else's family", he didn't like to meddle in the other side's affairs. But half a year ago, the old man suddenly fell ill, and the doctors in the base were at a loss what to do. It was Lin Qianyu who suddenly appeared and helped him by coincidence, and took out a magic potion, which stabilized the old man's condition.

    In the end, he found out that the old man's illness was actually poisoned. During this period, Tu Yan appeared in the war base in disguise, and various clues showed that it was related to him. Because of this, Zhan Tianyu had even more reasons to hate Fang Zhou, and he believed that Zhou Yunchang was ambitious, occupied Jiangnan, and was thinking about Jiangbei.

    As for that Qu Mengze, when the people from Zhanhuo found him, he was injured and poisoned like the old man, so he naturally thought it was Tu Yan's hand, so he took him in. It's just that Zhan Tianyu didn't dare to take it lightly, and only let him recuperate outside, and didn't bring anyone into the base.

    During this period, Lin Qianyu met Qu Mengze. Her eyes were flickering at the time, and she obviously had a ghost in her heart. But when Zhan Tianyu asked, she insisted that she didn't know him. Not long after, Zhan Tianyu's people reported back that Lin Qianyu had secretly visited Qu Mengze and brought him wound medicine. Every time he went to visit, it took him a long time to come out...

    Zhan Tianyu was suspicious, but he didn't show it. After all, Lin Qianyu was very well-behaved in front of him. He has always believed that this woman, who was arrogant at the beginning, has been conquered by him now, and he hated Zhou Yunchen in his heart, so he preconceived that this was Fang Zhou's trick. It never occurred to him that even Tu Yan had something to do with them.

    If what Lin Molu said is true, isn't the old man in danger now? Not to mention the song, Lin Qianyu was running around the base with his banner unhindered. Think of Lin Qianyu trying every means to induce him to come here to stop Zhou Yunchen... Zhan Tianyu couldn't sit still for a minute!

    Zhan Tianyu, who has always been very interested in conquest games, feels a little regretful at this moment - he hunts geese all day long, but was pecked in the eye by geese!

    When Lin Molu woke up, she didn't know what was going on. In this environment, it is impossible to tell the time without looking at the watch. She sat up and unexpectedly saw Zhou Yunchen discussing something with the medical and surgical team.

    This is rare. Zhou Yunzhen has always been wary of Luo Yubo and rarely communicates with him, and Guan Xiaoshan dare not speak to Boss Zhou because of his timidity, and she usually conveys it on his behalf.

    Sure enough, as soon as she saw that she was awake, Guan Xiaoshan immediately ran to her side, as if just being next to Lin Molu would give him courage.

    "Sister Lulu, something happened."

    "What?"

    Lin Molu looked at Zhou Yunchen. Zhou Yunchang's face was calm, and he didn't appear to be flustered, but a trace of hesitation flashed in his black eyes, "Zhan Tianyu has escaped."

    Huh? Lin Molu was a little confused.

    What are you running? Where can this place go? And there was someone in the team watching Zhan Tianyu, how could he let him run away without making a sound?