Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    At dawn, the resort was still surrounded by the Ark team, but Zhou Yunchen didn't make any trouble, and even told Yuan Pang to meet Song Yin's request as much as possible.

    Song Yuqiao fell into a deep sleep after taking the medicine. The medical elites of the Ark, together with the equipment and medical team brought by Song Yin, were there to take care of them 24 hours a day. improving.

    Now the doctor has stopped all her infusions and medicines except for the nutrient solution. Although it sounds unscientific, Song Yuqiao's electrocardiogram is stable, and it is close to the data of a healthy person. As for the respiratory disease, she needs to wait until she wakes up. Check again.

    "A miracle, it's a miracle in the medical world!"

    Just a few minutes ago, Luo Yubo and others performed a color ultrasound on Song Yuqiao who was in a coma. It is a completely healthy heart, beating powerfully and vigorously. The original part of the lesion was also gone. If it weren't for the traces of the last operation, the doctors would almost have thought that someone had replaced Song Yuqiao's heart.

    "Mr. Song, if this goes on, Missy should be able to wake up before evening. She is in very good physical condition and is completely healthy." Luo Yubo said.

    The other two doctors are still monitoring the real-time data, and Luo Yubo, who is still the most leisurely, reports the situation.

    Song Yin's brows stretched for a while, and condensed for a while. This night, he watched over his daughter every step of the way. He saw with his own eyes that her daughter's face was pale and her face was dyed rosy, which symbolized health, and her lips returned to the pink color of a girl.

    like a dream.

    Even now that all the medical experts have assured him that Song Yuqiao's heart is healthy and there is no problem, he still can't believe it, dare not speak, dare not move, afraid that if he moves, he will wake up from the dream.

    This was a dream he didn't even dare to dream in peaceful times.

    Imagine that from now on, his daughter can no longer be in a wheelchair, she can walk by herself, run and jump, play like all the children of the leader, and can get married in the future, and have children... Song Yin suddenly lowered her head, One hand covers the eyes.

    Luo Yubo was considerately silent and stopped talking.

    Lin Molu was standing at the door and heard Luo Yubo's report. Seeing Song Yin's state, she didn't know whether to come in or not.

    She caught up on an hour of sleep this morning, and returned to the resort regardless of Zhou Yunchen's obstruction, wanting to see the situation of Song Yin's father and daughter. It wasn't that she was worried about the efficacy of the medicine, she felt that Song Yin was more difficult to deal with than she imagined, and she was always worried if she didn't see his emotions for herself. In addition, Zhou Yunzhen was very dissatisfied with Si Tiantai, and she was afraid that at this time the two families would start a dispute again. She already knew about Song Yuqiao's situation. Xiao Shan told her when she was downstairs. Although Xiaoshan is not a professional, he also helped the medical team throughout the whole process and was very clear about the situation.

    Lin Molu felt that Song Yin was a mature man, and he probably didn't want others to see him now. He thought about coming back later, but he took a step back and heard Song Yin speak.

    "Come in and sit down."

    When Song Yin said this, she still covered her eyes with her hands, and she could hear that her voice was not as calm as usual, and she was still adjusting her emotions.