Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Time was running out, everyone had a brief discussion and planned to cross the river by boat in the dark that night. At this moment, the opposite bank must also guard against them, so we must be more careful.

    Fortunately, the team members of the Ark have been traveling for a long time, and can adapt to various urgent marching tasks and unexpected tasks. Zhou Yunchen could gather all the staff with a single password, without any preparation at all.

    But when Lin Molu spoke harshly, Zhou Yunzhen did not persuade her any more, because she knew it would be useless to persuade her.

    Other things are easy to discuss, but Lin Molu has a strong attachment to the matter of "she must be by his side when he touches zombies", which he has long realized.

    Even if she was alone with Guo Wanwan, Lin Molu probably wouldn't blink her eyes; but if she was with zombies, it would be impossible, not even in this life.

    As for the reason, although she didn't say it clearly, he didn't know it in his heart.

    The gathering place was still the same place, with Gao De and some members of the team, Lin Molu on the small farm was handed over to Li Zhuang and Zhao Yuanyuan, the big farm was handed over to Guan Chunlin and Hou Minglei, and the president had Wang Guochun. Ms. Zhou and Guo Wanwan were directly guarded by Wang Guochun, and they were not allowed to contact the outside world for the time being.

    After setting up the rear, Zhou Yunzhen and others were about to set off, but they heard someone shouting "wait a minute" from behind.

    Lin Molu looked back and realized that it was Pei Gang.

    His face finally faded from the corpse-like grayness, and regained a bit of blood, but he was still a little weak, and he was able to stand up only with his will and Shi Yao's support. Behind him, Luo Yubo and Guan Xiaoshan also chased after him. The two doctors hesitated to speak, obviously it was not their intention to let the patient get out of bed and walk such a long distance.

    "What are you doing here?" Gao De felt that this was nonsense, Pei Gang was almost dead, and it was impossible for him to go on a mission.

    "Da Zhou, I have to go. The terrain there is very complicated. There is no guide. You will not be able to join Xiaopanger and the others within seven days. Only I am the most familiar with the environment." When he was trapped, he used his invisibility ability to explore a road. There was a way out, but before the rest of the people could be notified, an accident happened.

    Zhou Yunchen frowned and remained silent.

    Pei Gang said: "Don't worry, I'm fine. Corpse poison is also immune to it, but I'm the least likely to be infected among you."

    Unlike Zhou Yunchen, Pei Gang's remaining poison is relying on his own Compared with ordinary people, those who absorb and decompose by self-healing ability will have certain antibodies in their body, and what he said is not unreasonable.

    Zhou Yunchen didn't look at him, but looked at the "doctors" behind Pei Gang: "How is his body?"

    Luo Yubo said: "He just woke up and will come here, we have no time to check him, but since He can go, recovery is just a matter of time."

    "Is he able to go?" Shi Yao, who had been supporting Pei Gang, couldn't agree more, "Should I let go and see if he can stop?"

    Pei Gang was leaning on Shi Yao with most of his body at the moment, and he couldn't help but feel a little anxious when he heard her say this: "Miss Shi, if you talk too much, our deal won't count."