Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Who Said In My Ear

    The next morning, everyone in the ark gathered, and Boss Zhou's air pressure hit a new low. When the morning meeting ended, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yuan Fat'er: "What's the matter with the boss, was kicked out of bed by his wife last night? What kind of atmosphere is this, I feel like I'm a weirdo, and I will be headshot by the boss in the next second."

    "Stop talking, I remembered His eyes are cold all over," Lao Gao yawned due to lack of sleep, "someone is going to be unlucky."

    "Who? Then don't have eyes to offend our Boss Zhou?" Yuan Fat'er, a good brother for many years, immediately knew Gothe has something to hide from him.

    He immediately hooked his shoulders together and squeezed his eyes: "You seem to have gone out in the middle of the night yesterday? Where did you go? Could it be related to this matter?"

    "Don't ask, it's confidential, and then ask about suicide."

    "Are you brother?" Yuan Fatty Pushed him, "You really went out to investigate in the middle of the night? Where did you go? Did you call me if there was any excitement?

    " Already." Gao De lowered his voice, "Don't say that my brother didn't remind you, don't hit the muzzle of the gun today, think carefully, who will be missing this morning?

    " Too young, I haven't attended meetings very much, it's a bit strange that the eighth master is not here...

    "Also, think about it again!"

    "You say it like this, it seems that those 'old relationship households' on Yuedao didn't come either."

    Gao De winked his eyes: "Let's go and watch the excitement."

    At this time, in Yuedao Square, a group of people headed by Zhou Yunchen were confronting several families. His subordinates moved a chair, Zhou Yunchen walked over with long legs, and sat down silently.

    He is not fully armed today, and he is dressed casually, but he has not restrained his aggressiveness. He seems to be leaning on the back of his chair lazily at the moment, but there is a little bit of coldness in his eyes, and he is looking down at everyone. He is the attitude of a superior without anger .

    "Zhou Yunchen, what are you doing?" An old man stood opposite him, his eyes were determined, but he clenched and loosened his hand on crutches, showing that he was not as calm as he appeared, "My old man has taken care of him at least once." Why don't you, now that your wings are hardened, you can't wait to pose?"

    Zhou Yunqian sneered, looking over the old man to the woman behind him.

    "Mr. Cheng, we agreed at the beginning. Give me your soldiers and I will keep your family safe. I haven't forgotten."

    "Huh!" The old man tapped his walking stick, "Then what are you going to do with this battle? I thought you, Zhou Yunchen, didn't need any grandiose excuses."

    "Cheng Lao, I have always respected you, and you know what kind of person I am, so we can cooperate. Your daughter openly treated me in my territory. My fiancée made a move, I can’t ignore this matter. We set the rules on the first day of the establishment of the ark. Not only this moon island, but the entire base, including the periphery and the farm, are not allowed to use supernatural powers to fight, but my fiancée was almost on the island. I was injured, you should explain this to me." The

    old man didn't expect Zhou Yunyi to mention this, he was mobilizing so many people, but it was for a woman?

    Knowing the reason, she turned her head and glared at Cheng Jiao: "What's going on?!"