Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Ms. Zhou's Purpose

    Zhou Yinglan couldn't believe it.

    Before coming to the Ark, she had also heard some things about Lin Molu. It was nothing more than how much Zhou Yunchen pampered and indulged this woman. She thought it was probably just a prettier woman. In the last days, a woman can't achieve great things. If she wants to gain a foothold in the ark, she has to control her son.

    She understands Zhou Yunchen's character, even if she has sorry for him once before, she is also his own mother, no matter how much this son hates in his heart, he will not do anything against her. What's more, she brought Guo Wanwan with her, thinking that Zhou Yunchen should give her some face because of the friendship of her childhood sweetheart.

    Fortunately, Zhou Yunchen shut up the two women as soon as he came, without saying a word, and sent someone to watch them.

    They were in prison at Sitiantai before, but they finally came to the ark and came to their son's territory, but they were still in prison. Now she still has to be humiliated by a wild girl, who in the base will take her as a mother seriously in the future?

    Guo Wanwan was also anxious when she saw it, she didn't dare to let Zhou Yinglan have trouble.

    "Miss Lin, mother-in-law just came to ask, you just need to explain the matter clearly, why are you still doing it? Brother Yunchen knows he will be unhappy."

    "He will be unhappy, and he will be very angry," Lin Molu said, " You spread rumors at this time to disturb the morale of the army, do you know that in ancient times, the three armies would be beheaded in front of the formation?"

    Cut, behead what?

    Guo Wanwan's face paled, she didn't expect Lin Molu to say so cruelly: "Miss Lin, this is Brother Yunchen's mother, you, you are so disrespectful."

    "I respected her very much at first, but she didn't listen. Ms. Guo, don't worry about me. I always follow the instructions of Brother Chen. This is the rule of Fang Zhou. He himself follows the rules, and his family members are no exception. You are all his close relatives, but you must I understand him."

    Lin Molu spoke with reason and sincerity, as if trying to persuade an unreasonable family member, Guo Wanwan was suddenly speechless.

    "Besides, if I don't treat everyone equally, it won't be fair to the aunts behind you." Lin Molu glanced at the other women as if embarrassed, "Why don't we give special treatment like never before? Only punish the others. Well, after all, you are Brother Tan's mother." The

    expressions of the women behind Zhou Yinglan immediately changed.

    "Why, it was she who told us that there might be people infected with the zombie virus coming in in the Ark, and she also said that she would bring us to inquire about it, so that we can rest assured, why should we only punish us and not her?"

    "That's right, Ark It has always been fair, Boss Zhou has never made an exception, Miss Lin, you can't handle it like this!"

    "If you don't punish, you don't punish, why are you so special?"

    "Sister Zhou, you are the leader of this matter, you can You can't just ignore it."

    Zhou Yinglan: ...

    Lin Molu: "Look, Auntie, we don't agree to this matter, or you all go back and discuss how to punish?"

    Wait, something seems wrong?

    They came to ask whether there were any people carrying the zombie virus in the Ark. How did it turn into a discussion about whether they should be punished and how to punish them?