Chapter 3

Chapter 3 God Won't Let Me Die

    Even with her back to the culprit, Lin Molu could feel the mockery in the man's eyes, not to mention, he laughed out loud!

    Smile, BOSS, do you have a conscience? The reason why the fairy is so down and out is because she saved a big boss. Now that the boss doesn't need to be turned into a corpse, he just turns around and laughs at her, a fairy who can't go to heaven!

    Lin Molu gritted her teeth when she thought of helping the elves.

    It said that because Lin Molu didn't understand the rules and intervened to save the original big boss, the world line changed and she became one of the main characters. If she was killed at this time, her body in the original world would become a vegetable.

    There are only two ways to go back. One is to die. Of course, because human beings have a high probability of not living to be 120 years old, they may float for more than ten or twenty years after death.

    Anyway, to be a ghost has to squat all the years!

    "Another way?" Lin Molu urged.

    "To completely change the direction of the world and create a high-quality plot."

    "What is a high-quality plot?" Lin Molu asked.

    Help Elf: "It's just that the story score is higher than that of the reborn heroine."

    Lin Molu: System, I think you're embarrassing me, Fat Tiger. JPG

    "The ending of the book is that the male and female protagonists rule the last days, how can I surpass her? Slap him to death?" Lin Molu frowned.

    Help the elves: "Unification does not necessarily mean a happy ending, what do you think is the greatest wish for people in the last days?"

    What is it?

    Of course it is to end the apocalypse, restore order, and return to that sunny era when human beings can live well in the outside world.

    What doomsday rule? It's not just social regression. Human beings have struggled for so many years to pursue freedom and equality. Even if it is not perfect, it is better than going back to the origin, right? This is also the reason why she didn't like the male protagonist at the beginning. The male protagonist obviously had the opportunity to solve the zombie problem from the root, but he gave up because of selfishness, and finally chose to be the ruler himself.

    The ruler ruled the supernatural beings, the supernatural beings wiped out the zombies, and the civilians could only sadly live under the supernatural beings. Men sell their souls and labor, women sell their dignity and bodies, civilization regresses, society is in chaos, and there is no real peace at all.

    Of course, these have nothing to do with the heroine, because the heroine lives a beautiful life being pampered alone in the spire of the ivory tower.

    "Girl, you have a lot of ideas!"

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but the help elf seems to be very happy.

    "No kidding, how is this possible?"

    Thinking and doing are two different things! Doing and being able to do it are two different things.

    Help Elf: "We can proceed step by step and set a small goal first, such as keeping the BOSS first. The hero and heroine became famous because of the BOSS. If there is no Zombie King, they will not be able to establish prestige."

    Protect our zombies king? Is it okay?

    Lin Molu: "Do you think it can be done?"

    She is a burden to live, and she still protects others?