Chapter 18

Chapter 18 He Is My Life

    Lin Molu slept the most comfortable sleep since time travel that night. Sure enough, the room where the BOSS slept was different.

    Maybe because she slept too comfortably, or because she deliberately avoided Zhou Yunchen, Lin Molu got up late. Zhou Yunchen was not at home, she was happy to eat, drink, wash and wash by herself, but... what is the reason for this faint cry? Why does it sound like Lu Fangning's magic voice piercing through his brain.

    "Sister Lin! Fairy! Sister Lu! Hey! Are you awake? Are you still asleep?" A voice came from downstairs, and there was the sound of pebbles smashing against the glass.

    Great! Who is so bold as to smash the glass of the boss?

    Lin Molu pushed open the window and saw Fatty Yuan downstairs, with one hand still in the posture of throwing stones.

    "Brother Fat, what are you playing? Are you so childlike?"

    "Don't sleep, come down quickly, your man is so angry that he is a beauty!"

    Lin Molu grasped the window frame, aptly expressing the hypocrisy of "fiancee" : "Which beauty?"

    "You! No one else! Just you!" Yuan Fatty felt that he was really worried about his brother.

    First Cheng Jiao, then Lu Fangning, Zhou Yundi, who has always been the most annoying to get involved with women, solved the two pink skulls in one go. If Lin Molu is not present at this time, then the box office of this play will be reduced by half, which is boring!

    "Let's go, brother will take you to watch the fun!"

    Lin Molu rolled her eyes, guessed what was going on, and responded with a smile: "Okay!" On the

    way, she heard Yuan Fat'er roughly describe what happened just now.

    Lin Molu was a little surprised about Cheng Jiao's incident, she didn't mention it to Zhou Yunchen, she didn't expect him to use this incident to anger a group of people. According to Yuan Fat'er, some internal struggles in the ark were also involved. The BOSS had long wanted to clean up the house, and those people were not wronged.

    The matter of Lu Fangning is very interesting.

    Lin Molu had suspected that she had concealed her abilities before, but there was no evidence. She tested Hou Minglei, but Hou Minglei seemed to be really ignorant, and Hou Minglei admired Zhou Yundian so much that he was obviously an uncle who insisted on calling him brother. He didn't have a deep relationship with his little aunt, but he felt disgusted because of Lu Fangning's too hypocritical character.

    Another reason why Lin Molu suspected Lu Fangning was that she saw a shadow that night, who was very similar to Lu Fangning in height, fat and thin. Of course, this is not much evidence. Girls of this age are almost the same unless they are very tall or fat.

    She didn't want to get hurt by accident, so last night she calculated that it was almost time, so she hugged the quilt and went to Zhou Yunchen, and expelled the boss to her room as a reward.

    Thinking about Zhou Yunchang's expression at that time, Lin Molu swallowed her saliva, she was afraid that he would remove the door panel and drag her out... But it took him only one morning to find out the culprit, it seems that the experience is quite profound , presumably the "female ghost" was awesome last night!

    Lin Molu felt that it was dangerous to have such a person in the base. She had a system to help, so she knew that this was not a supernatural phenomenon. What if it was someone else? If you change to a girl who is soft and timid, if you change to a girl with sensitive mind and neurasthenia, if you change to a girl who is mentally unstable... In short, this matter can be big or small, it really scares people , even if you apologize, you won't be able to accompany a good girl back.