Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    The effect of the end-of-life science popularization class is immediate.

    A total of three class hours, divided into six days.

    By the afternoon of the third day, the sixth batch of students had finished the first class, and the third group had finished the second class. Because they were aroused by their thirst for knowledge, the fourth batch and later students were in a hurry after class. I rushed to find the first few students I knew to "spoiler".

    Like a stone thrown into a pool, for a while, the periphery of the ark and Moon Island were discussing these "meteorites". Although everyone had discussed it in secret before, the atmosphere was completely different when the discussion was opened up like this. At least now when it comes to "extreme cold winter", the faces of the Ark people are three points more exploration, and two points less panic.

    Most of people's fears come from the unknown, and once the veil is lifted, more people will think about ways to deal with it. These days, even the profile for cold can't stop people from going out of the house and communicating with each other. Peripherals even spontaneously set up seminars to share information and materials. From ancient myths to catastrophes, the entire Ark is actively thinking about the source of meteorites and how to deal with them in the future.

    Once these people find some information with clues, they will rush to the laboratory building to offer treasures. Although Wang Guochun didn't have time, the rest of Team Five would warmly receive them and answer questions patiently.

    Not to mention, there are actually a few people who actually provided content that Wang Guochun hadn't thought of before. It's not clear if it will help, but they have all been taken seriously.

    What Lin Molu would like to see the most is that while understanding the root cause of the end times, ordinary people also increase their recognition of the Ark Army. In the past, they only thought that joining the army would bring benefits, but now they know that their team members have performed such serious and dangerous tasks in addition to searching for supplies.

    "So, even the meteorite in Jiangbei was solved by our Ark's troops, otherwise they would have finished the game in Jiangbei. No wonder when we were celebrating, people from the war rushed over to establish relationships with us."

    "We are lucky, I came to the ark early, and now the ark is full of people, and people from outside can’t get in. If it’s a war or other places, you have to worry about it all day long, and you can’t sleep well.”

    “Haha. Go out and ask Well, people outside are worrying about food, clothing and cold, but you are still worrying about the quality of sleep, be content!"

    "Hey, the war is not bad. I have relatives in other small bases in Jiangbei, so it's a disaster. In this cold weather, we still have to look for supplies, and after we find them, we will share them with the leader fifty-fifty. Our Fangzhou never robs civilians.”

    “Of course, don’t you know? Boss Zhou used to be a member of the peacekeeping force. Africa has rescued refugees and hostages, and they even spared no effort to save foreigners. They are regular troops, so they must be different from miscellaneous troops.”

    Lin Molu walked on the periphery, hearing these almost “rainbow fart” remarks from time to time, and would feel like laughing .

    However, although these statements are exaggerated, there is no big mistake. Compared with other organizations in the last days, it is not accidental that Ark is called "the conscience of the last days".