Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Behind Qu Mengze is the senior management of Paradise? Lin Molu felt the wind was messy.

    Report! Does anyone remember that she was wearing a book?

    This is a whole other book!

    Help: "Dear, just like a camera, it can only present a part of the story to the readers, and it does not rule out that there is another hidden story behind the event. When the content in the book is generated into the world, the world will spontaneously fill in and straighten out the previously illogical places. It’s like an expansion of the original book, so as long as the facts do not contradict the contents of the book, everything is possible.”

    Lin Molu thought so too, before they didn’t know that the male lead had the psychic ability to control advanced zombies, nor I know that the male lead has done so many tricks behind Ark.

    If Qu Mengze is really from Paradise, then he has a reasonable motive.

    Although Le Land escaped before the catastrophe, it does not intend to give up control of the outside world. Once the storm is resolved, these high-level officials will definitely come back. So they don't want one of these bases to dominate. It is best to keep a state of disputes among the nations, restrict each other, and be under their control as before. But the momentum of the Ark is getting bigger and bigger, and it has gradually become the radiation core of the last days and a hidden danger of the paradise.

    So they need an incident to attack the Ark, and then control the Ark, so that the Ark will become the control tower of the paradise to the outside world. The spokesperson is Qu Mengze, and it can be anyone, but it must not be Zhou Yunchang, because Zhou Yunchang has known about the Paradise Project for a long time, and has clearly rejected it.

    He will not accept control, Letu can only find a way to get rid of him.

    Guo Wanwan said that the time they met Qu Mengze was before Lin Molu wore the book, that is the time when Zhou Yunchen was "turned into a corpse". In other words, the plot against Zhou Yunchen was not just as simple as Qu Mengze and Tu Yan poisoning him. The conspiracy began when Zhou Yunchen found Zhou's mother. Come out, and then take advantage of the weakness of Zhou Yunchen's family members to get rid of the leader of Fangzhou.

    Afterwards, Qu Mengze took over the Ark's interior, cooperating with the inside and the outside, and took over the Ark as a matter of course, and entered the main storyline.

    "It turns out that Lao Tu is for this, so I just said, how could he be willing to help that surname Qu." Gao De lit a cigarette, and the matter of Tu Yan was still stuck in his mind, and this time it finally became clear.

    "What?" Lin Molu was puzzled.

    Pei Gang and him looked at each other, knowing it well. He said to Lin Molu, "Tu Yan has a daughter who was taken to the paradise by her wife. He has always wanted to see her."

    Lin Molu was dumbfounded.

    No wonder there is no name of Tu Yan in the book, it seems that he made a deal with Qu Mengze.

    She never imagined that so many incidents were hidden in the few background plots mentioned in the original text. The most frightening thing was that all these incidents were successful in the first place. The only accident was Lin Molu, a little butterfly. One of her actions instigated the initial direction of the plot, Zhou Yunzhen did not die, Qu Mengze did everything possible to not get the upper hand, and the massacre of corpses did not happen.

    Lin Molu's five fingers holding Zhou Yunchen's arm couldn't help but feel a chill running down her spine.

    She thought that her arrival was just an obstacle to the emotional drama between the hero and heroine, but she didn't expect that there would be a power dispute behind it. The "Doomsday's First Favorite" she had read was just an upgraded article about the reborn heroine, and the content was also some brainless sweet pets, so she naturally kept her eyes on the heroine. And she didn't think deeply about the bad change of the heroine and the deterioration of the relationship between her and the hero.