Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Lin Molu heard that someone was making trouble in the warehouse, so she rushed there immediately with Yuan Pang.

    On the logistics side, Guan Chunlin was in charge. Although there was a special guard, it was always worrying. When Lin Molu arrived, she saw Guan Chunlin sitting at the door carrying a ponytail, surrounded by a group of familiar faces, some sitting on the steps, some sitting directly on the ground, with Guan Chunlin as the center, some Talking and laughing.

    Wait, the style of painting is not right?

    Lin Molu knew these people, they were all residents in the outskirts, and many of them had dealt with her. They still held brooms, shovels, baseball bats and other things in their hands. They looked like extremely simple low-level troublemakers, and some of them even had paint on their faces.

    The surrounding area is also a mess, many footprints have been stepped on the snow outside, and there is a little blood, which is the trace of a scuffle.

    When Lin Molu saw the blood, her heart sank. She was afraid that Guan Chunlin would be injured. Just as she was about to ask what was going on, someone was faster than him.

    "Hey, what are you doing?" Yuan Pang ignited a ball of fire in his hand, pointing at a few of them, "The trouble is on your uncle's head, right? Are you getting impatient?"

    "Captain Yuan, it's wrong. It's not them." Guan Chunlin immediately stood up, and hurriedly said, "Don't hurt your own people, they are all here to report, and they have been beaten away by us."

    "Uncle Guan, what is going on ?” Lin Molu asked.

    Only then did Guan Chunlin tell what happened.

    At noon, he was about to lock the door and go home to make lunch for Xiao Shui. Unexpectedly, as soon as he went out, he saw a group of familiar faces waiting outside, menacingly armed.

    Guan Chunlin was startled at first, thinking he was here to make trouble. The leading man told him that they didn't come to make trouble, they came to help.

    This man is Zhao Fei, Liu Fang's husband, also Liu Xiaoyi's brother-in-law. He works on a large farm, so he is not very familiar with the army, and Liu Fang usually comes forward for family affairs, so that Guan Chunlin didn't recognize him all at once.

    The reason is that Liu Fang heard a lot of people sneaking together in the periphery at noon, and she didn't know what they were planning. She went over and listened a little bit, and she probably said something about "separation", "If it doesn't work, you can do it hard"" You can't go away empty-handed"... Liu Fang was driven away after hearing only a few sentences. He didn't understand the cause and effect, but heard a few terrible words.

    It seems that these people are planning to leave the ark and plan to store in private.

    Is this okay? Ark's logistics doesn't just take care of the things in the warehouse, but also the keys to the big farm's granary. Of course, the place where the grain is stored is heavily guarded, so there is no need to worry, but because there is nothing valuable in the warehouse next to it, Chunlin and a few staff are usually in charge of it, and there is a standard financial equipment, a thick anti-theft iron door.

    Their idea of ​​playing the key must start with Guan Chunlin. Liu Fang immediately went to look for Lin Molu, but was in vain at the door of Lin Molu's house. Then she remembered that Lin Molu was on patrol most of the time now, but the patrol was at the gate, and it would take too much time to float past without a car, so she told I lost my man.