Chapter 29

Chapter 29 D City

    The car enters City D from the Fifth Ring Road.

    The once prosperous city has now become a dead city, and a year of barrenness is not enough to cover up the city's former glory. The monument-like building is still tall, but there is a layer of black dust on the beautiful glass, which is no longer glamorous. The lawn on the side of the road is uncultivated, and the trees are full of teeth and claws, which are the minions of the doomsday.

    From entering D City, the atmosphere in the car suddenly became heavy.

    Lin Molu seemed to understand why Zhou Yunchen didn't want to take her out on missions. Although some areas of the Ark are crude and look like refugee camps, they are full of popularity and every detail shows people's will to improve their lives, so although they are depressed, they are not desperate. If the ark is a pure land in the end, then the outside world is a piece of scorched earth.

    The sense of oppression brought by this kind of devastation is a silent lingering of human psychology, silently reminding human beings that this earth is not only yours, their homes are invaded, monsters are rampant, and life is nakedly placed on the scale of valuation, heavy Like a mountain, but also as frivolous as a feather. In such an environment, overly sensitive people can easily be overwhelmed by despair. No wonder some people don't want to leave even if they have a bad time in Ark.

    The car was driving on the Fifth Ring Road, which used to be full of traffic, and the sound was deafening in this deserted city.

    The monsters in the city are ready to move, and occasionally one or two zombies can be seen lying under the bridge "to enjoy the shade"-they are not dead, but just fell into a kind of biological dormancy at noon. Even so, Zhou Yunchen and the others still frowned.

    "Boss, something's wrong." Fatty Yuan looked around vigilantly, "It's too quiet." Usually when

    they come here, there will be at least five or six zombies on the road, and the team has just entered the battle. But now that the car was driving at high speed and making such a loud noise, there were no zombies gathering.

    There is only one possibility, the zombies are not here, they moved to another place.

    "Boss, do you want to go down and have a look?" The exit of the expressway is in front, and you can enter the city center from here. There are very few zombies in the city now, which is a great opportunity to plunder supplies.

    They have been staring at City D for three months, but they still can't get some supplies in the depths, because there are too many Aowao monsters. Zhou Yunzhen did not allow them to take this risk.

    "Continue to go north." Zhou Yunchang said.

    They are here today to investigate the reason for the gathering of zombies, supplies are not the main purpose.

    Lin Molu was also staring out of the window, wishing for Xiaoshui's clairvoyance ability. She could feel that the city was about to move, and there was some huge crisis hidden in the shadows. As they drove closer and closer .

    They almost traversed the entire city of D, and only encountered a few scattered zombies along the way, and they were dealt with by Boss Zhou without even firing a gun. Lin Molu once again admired Zhou Yunchen's ability to control. She originally thought that Zhou Yunzhen would be good enough in melee combat, but he sat in the car, his feet didn't even touch the ground, and he blasted off the heads of low-level zombies with a few precise positioning distances.

    Fatty's ability is flame, but zombies don't feel pain, so it's not that fast to clear the monsters. Tu Yan has never done anything, and he doesn't know what the ability is.