Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Counterfeit and Shoddy Drugs

    It turned out that at the beginning, it was not Zhan Tianyu who went to Qin Zheng as everyone thought, on the contrary, it was Zhan Tianyu who was approached by Qin Zheng on his own initiative.

    He told Zhan Tianyu that he witnessed the completion of this institute with his own eyes. He has stayed here for no less than 20 years, and he is clear about every passage here, above ground and underground. He said that he knows his body, he won't live long, he is not afraid of death, he is only afraid that if he dies this time, he will take away too many secrets.

    Zhan Tianyu naturally hated the people in Paradise, he immediately said, love to death, I am not interested in your secrets.

    But Qin Zheng said: "I know you are very worried about Mr. Zhan, and Mr. Zhan is the only son like you. If you die here with the people in Fang Zhou, won't your father be sad? In other words, if you must die , You don’t want to die to be more meaningful, such as removing a hidden danger for your father.”

    Zhan Tianyu knew what he was referring to, Zhanhuo Base is now a neighbor of the “Queen”, guarding such a dangerous underground stone, saying that he can feel at ease That is absolutely false.     Qin Zheng continued: "I know a passage that can directly enter the queen's habitat. I need your ability, and you need me as a guide to solve your father's troubles. We are different from Captain Zhou. We have a natural The premise of cooperation. Ark is far away in the north of the river, and all the bases are sweeping the snow, so he is not willing to take risks for you. You are different, Zhanjia boy, you actually have no choice. You should take responsibility."     Dean Qin's words made Zhan Tianyu hesitate.     He really fell into a kind of self-loathing at the moment. His teammates were wiped out, but he survived, and learned that the woman had been using him, so he took his brother into the trap like a fool.     The old man was right, he was really inferior to Zhou Yunchen in every way, which made him lose face.     This emotion made him less resistant to Qin Zheng's words for a while. Now that the crisis is still lurking in the flames of war, he can't do anything when he is trapped in this ghost place, and he may be trapped to death here. Why not take the risk and give it a go?

    In front of Dean Qin, Zhan Tianyu's immaturity was fully reflected. He is still an inexperienced young man in his bones, he is handy and unrestrained when he is in a high position, but once he falls into a passive position, he loses his judgment.

    "If you lie to me, I will kill you with my own hands." Zhan Tianyu said.

    Dean Qin smiled and said nothing.

    There is nothing to say, he said it earlier, he is going to die, how can a dying person be threatened by death?

    So Zhan Tianyu brought Qin Zheng to the guard, but the guard couldn't stop him, he knocked down two of them, and the remaining one went to report to Zhou Yunchen. And he and Dean Qin came to the place he mentioned very smoothly.

    Unexpectedly, the meteorite was not the huge object they had imagined, but a blue stone in a closed container. The stone is very beautiful, but not as beautiful as the box. The box is made of a new crystal-like ore, which has the effect of isolating radiation. It was worth over 100 million in the past.

    "This is a meteorite?"

    Dean Qin said: "Many people will be surprised when they see it for the first time. In fact, when he first came to the earth, he was not like this. It is similar to what you think, a big piece."

    " So with so many of you, the entire Huaxia Kingdom was destroyed by such a big three stones?" In Zhan Tianyu's eyes, crushing such a thing is no different from cracking a walnut.     Qin Zheng said: "It is a uniform whole, and cutting it can't be regarded as destroying it. We once used the highest temperature that geophysics can reach to dissolve it, and the result is that it is condensed into what it is now, with increased density, reduced volume, and heavier weight." But there is no change. Even if we dissolve it with the highest known temperature of 142 megakelvin, it will only turn it into dust, and it will not change its energy, but will cause its energy to explode."     In fact, Qin Zheng has already suspected that the meteorite The burst of energy has something to do with the constant shrinkage of his volume in their experiments. Everything has a limit, and he may have reached a critical point.     After Qin Zheng said so much, Zhan Tianyu only understood one sentence, this stone cannot be destroyed by cutting, not even by high temperature, so what can he do?