Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Shi Yao and Lin Molu were arm in arm. Lin Molu talked about Zhao Yuanyuan and the others in the ark during this period, and Shi Yao told her about Lin Qianyu. The two girls met for the second time, but they hit it off as if they had been best friends for many years. Zhou Yunchen who was behind him felt very uncomfortable.

    But he can't be blind, he has to stare, stare fiercely, lest Shi Yao suddenly say "I still think your power is fun, you can lend me to play", and then give Lin Molu another sip ...

    two eye-catching beauties were walking on the road, even passers-by couldn't help but look at them a few more times, only Zhou Yunchen looked unhappy.

    Tch, orange in the air.

    When Shi Yao came back this time, he also brought some news about Lin Qianyu and Qu Mengze.

    "You mean that Lin Qianyu crossed the river?"

    "Well, I saw her get on the boat with my own eyes, so it's better for her." During the last confrontation, Shi Yao borrowed a "stealth" skill and sneaked into Lin Qianyu's side , almost succeeded.

    "Naqu Mengze went with her too?" Lin Molu asked.

    "This is the strange place. Qu Mengze didn't go. Because my target is Lin Qianyu, so after he and Lin Qianyu parted ways, I lost track of Qu Mengze. Didn't Pei Gang have any news?" Because of Lin Molu's relationship, Shi Yao regarded herself as a member of Fangzhou early on, so she was very familiar with Pei Gang, and she was completely familiar with Pei Gang.

    As far as she knew, Pei Gang had no interest in Lin Qianyu, so he probably chose to follow Qu Mengze.

    Lin Molu fell into deep thought.

    In fact, Pei Gang said something after he came back. Although Qu Mengze lost the news, the place where he disappeared was near Si Tiantai. Pei Gang has locked the scope, but he is not sure what tricks he will play this time.

    As for Lin Qianyu, she suddenly let go of Qu Mengze, whom she was thinking of, and crossed the river to go to the war base. There is a story here.

    In her previous life, Lin Qianyu was the heroine of a major heroine novel, and she also had one, two, three or four shining male partners by her side. Some had names and surnames, and some were just the minions around Qu Mengze, who were infatuated with her even though they knew they had no chance.

    But the male lead would be jealous, so one, two, three, four were all secretly suppressed by Qu Mengze.

    But one of them, with a name and a surname, has a plot?