Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    "He is willing to tell the location of Paradise?"

    Lin Molu was the first to think of this.

    She could think of it, and other people naturally thought of it too. For a while, everyone's expressions were a little subtle, especially Zhan Tianyu.

    He is the person who dislikes the entire "Promised Land Project" the most, and this has something to do with his father Zhan Hao and the high-level executives of Paradise who have always been at odds, and even been excluded. So when he heard that Paradise came to cooperate with Fang Zhou, he was the first to lose face.

    It's not that he's dissatisfied with Zhou Yunchen, it's just that he can't believe the words of the people in Letu. He also didn't think that Qu Mengze would explain things that Qin Zheng didn't say until his death.

    Sure enough, Zhou Yunchen said: "No."

    Everyone was disappointed. If so, they really had no reason to believe Qu Mengze.

    Lin Molu was a little strange, it wasn't like Zhou Yunchen's style of doing things. She looked at Zhou Yunchen silently, and her eyes seemed to intertwine in the space for a moment, but they were deliberately dodged.

    something wrong.

    "White wolves with empty gloves, their usual style." Zhan Tianyu snorted coldly, he stood up, domineering, "Let me put the ugly words first, Zhanhuo and Fangzhou can be friends, but Zhanhuo and Paradise are irreconcilable, if Letu wants to join the group, so let's quit. I can represent my father..."

    "Nonsense, sit down!" Lin Molu reprimanded, her tone was exactly the same as that of Mr. Zhan.

    Zhan Tianyu was taken aback, and he glared at Lin Molu, "I..."

    Lin Molu stared back unceremoniously.

    More like a war master.

    Zhan Tianyu: ...I treat you as a sister, but you treat me as a son?

    Then, under the watchful eyes of everyone, Zhan Tianyu actually sat down, and his posture was still a bit of a child's subtle twist. It's not that he's afraid, it's just that every time he wrestles with Lin Molu, he seems to suffer a little bit, and now he doesn't seem very confident...

    Yuan Pang was amazed and gave Lin Molu a thumbs up. It's still the big sister who has courage, better than Boss Zhou.

    A smile flashed across Zhou Yun's eyes. Although it was fleeting, this scene still eased the atmosphere that had been tense because of Wang Guochun's words.

    As another outsider, Luo Yubo also said: "Our Song Si explained that Si Tiantai will follow Fang Zhou in everything, so he has no objection to Fang Zhou's decision."

    Although Song Yin has a lot of eyes, he still has credit. After Song Yuqiao's body recovered, Song Yin really agreed to all of Fang Zhou's requests. Of course, so far, Fang Zhou has not made excessive demands except for borrowing people and buying oil.

    After the two spoke, the others also expressed their views.

    "Teacher Wang, isn't it just a rock? Why should we cooperate with Ark when a single team wiped out the queen? We must always be on guard against being stabbed in the back.

    " Two families work, but three families get the results. Letu doesn’t have to do anything. I feel like I’m at a loss…”

    “What can they do to help? Isn’t it that the people in Letu don’t have supernatural powers? It’s up to us when the time comes, they won’t hold back It’s not bad.”