Chapter 98

Chapter 98 Luo Pai's Counterattack (Catching Bugs)

    Seeing the stalemate in the atmosphere, Luo Yubo quickly adjusted: "Sister Lu, calm down, my elder brother definitely doesn't mean that."

    He said to Luo Yuhan again: "Brother, Sister Lu didn't mean that either."

    "That's what she meant." Unexpectedly , Zhou Yunchen spoke, with a slight smile in his deep voice, "What she means is what I mean. Minister Luo, we have done enough. People with supernatural powers are also human beings. Before they are abandoned by you, We are also your compatriots. We have survived the grind of purgatory and still treat you as compatriots, but if you don't think so, we will not force it. After all, we supernatural beings have already been 'abandoned' once. "

    The birth of supernatural beings was originally due to the escape of high-level officials during the catastrophe.

    "A relationship that only pays unilaterally will not be stable. Whether it is Qin Pai or Luo Pai, they are essentially the same, and we chose Luo Pai because we thought Luo Pai would have a little sincerity."

    Luo Yuhanning Eyebrow: "Of course we are sincere, but at present..."

    "If your sincerity is to tell us that you are weak and vulnerable, and can only be beaten by the Qin faction as rumored by the outside world, then why should I find you?" What about a teammate who is so weak?"

    Yes, but not necessary. is not it?

    Zhou Yunchen's words silenced the Luo brothers.

    "Brother Chen, let's go. People here are all the same. They can't see the world clearly, and can't let go of airs. Let's leave them alone and let them stay in the dungeon and dream." Lin Molu added fuel to the fire at the right time.

    "Okay." As soon as Zhou Yunchen's eyes fell back on Lin Molu, they became soft and peaceful again, as if the sharp words just now did not come from him.

    As soon as they reached the door, they heard Luo Yuhan's business behind him—

    "You two stay here."

    Lin Molu turned her head and saw Luo Yuhan's expression was slightly dim: "You are right, you have to pay the responsibility if you do something wrong. The outside world has been sacrificing for those of us who escaped."

    "Mr. Luo, what do you mean..." Lin Molu wanted a clearer explanation.

    "I will hold a meeting now, and tomorrow I will give you a feasible plan. We will ensure the safety of the three in the dungeon. At the same time, during the dungeon, we will fight against all the counterattacks of the Qin faction."

    Lin Lin The righteous indignation on Mo Lu's face disappeared immediately, and changed in a second, and the spring breeze was warm: "Mr. Luo is really reasonable. Don't you think so, Brother Tan?"

    Zhou Yun raised the corners of his lips: "Minister Luo has always been like this." Luo

    Yuhan: " ..."

    You two, enough is enough!

    In fact, in the past, the Qin faction and the Luo faction were not the same, and Zhou Yunchen didn't have a good impression of them, but the Luo faction has the foundation laid by the old Luo Shuai, so it will not be completely human.

    After agreeing to Zhou Yunchen, Luo Yuhan really immediately summoned the old Luo faction and urgently listed a plan for cooperating with the supernatural beings. During this period, Jiang Yuran followed the whole process, not giving the other party a chance to play tricks.