Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Ding dong!

    New tasks just popped up like this.

    When the reminder sounded, Lin Molu was "playing with soil" with Shi Yao and the others on the small farm. In fact, Gao De only took back half of the power and responsibility. He hoped that Lin Molu could continue to help, but Lin Molu had someone to support him at the moment, and he skipped work openly.

    The voice of Bangbang came at this time.

    Bangbang: "Honey, there's a new task, do you want to accept it?"

    Lin Molu was startled, and said "Yes", "Come on."

    She washed her hands, and found a place with her back to open the system interface.

    Special task - to complete the redemption.

    Lin Molu:? ? ?

    Gone? Why can't I even understand the title now?

    Classmate Lin Bangbang was also a little confused: "Uh, it seems that you are going to save someone?"

    Lin Molu: "Who?"

    She has been saving people since time travel, and she is very Buddhist in post-apocalyptic texts. If she didn't save people from the beginning, nothing would happen.

    Lin Molu noticed that this mission was different from the previous ones. The typesetting and fonts were very special, as if to highlight its specialness. Even the prefix was not "special" but "special", and the colors were different.

    Help: "'Special missions' are similar to side missions in the game. The system cannot determine whether this kind of mission is useful to your final goal, or even harmful."     Because the mission of the system is not mandatory in the first place. Yes, normal missions are at least a process guide to assist the host to complete the high-scoring goal, but special missions... have good times and bad times, it’s hard to say, sometimes it’s self-defeating.     Lin Molu was speechless: "Why is there still such a thing? Isn't this increasing the difficulty?"

    In the past, it was enough to accept the task, but now it is necessary to distinguish between "true and false tasks". And without even a target, does she know where he is? How to save?

    This matter needs to be discussed with someone, so she told the boss about it during lunch. Zhou Yunchen's attitude is very straightforward.

    "Then let's not do it." He said, "One more thing is better than one less thing. There is no need to take risks."

    "What kind of risks are you taking? You don't even know what's going on." Lin Molu laughed.

    "But you said that, then we ignore it."

    Most of the time, Lin Molu is a well-behaved and obedient fairy. At this moment, Ark and Paradise are at war at any time, and she doesn't want to cause trouble. Besides, she is not short of gold coins and experience .

    After thinking about it, Lin Molu asked, "Brother Chen, is there any movement in the Paradise?"

    She always felt that Qi Fan would not wait to die like this, and now the Fangzhou is not afraid of consumption, but the Paradise is.

    "Not yet, but Pei Gang has already entered the dungeon."

    Lin Molu almost choked, she put down her chopsticks: "When did it happen?"

    "Just when I came out." Just created an opportunity, he should have almost done the investigation in the dungeon by now.

    The reason for standing still is to wait for news from Pei Gang. He also wanted to confirm some questions about the third pollution source.