Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    With a "crash", the porcelain bowl shattered on the concrete floor. Ms. Zhou stared angrily at Guo Wanwan whose hands were trembling, pointed at her nose and scolded: "Why are you such a waste! You can't do such a thing well!"

    Guo Wanwan lowered her head, Subconsciously, she used her hands to protect her lower abdomen. This action silently made Ms. Zhou's heart twitch, and the fire in her heart became more intense.

    "What's in the way? Did I kick you or hit you? Pretending to be wronged for who?" Ms. Zhou really wanted to kick someone, but considering that Guo Wanwan was pregnant with her grandson, she could only bear it. with.

    "Mom, I wasn't discovered by them on purpose. Besides, it's been more than two months, and I will be pregnant in a month or so at most. I will be discovered sooner or later..."

    "I found out! Don't I know these things? Let's What did you say at the beginning? You forgot? Tell me, did you do it on purpose!"

    "Mom, I didn't..."

    Guo Wanwan was about to cry, her face full of grievances.

    It seemed a coincidence that this matter was discovered, but Guo Wanwan felt that the old man surnamed Wang did it on purpose. Originally, it was Ms. Zhou who clamored that she was not feeling well and asked the medical team to show her. Guo Wanwan just passed the message, but Wang Guochun said that she was pale and asked the medical team to show her too.

    She was terrified at the time, but she couldn't stand the tough attitude of the medical team, so the pregnancy was discovered.

    Fortunately, this child, Ms. Zhou knew who it was, otherwise she would not be able to clean up if she jumped into the Yellow River.

    "Mom, let's think about what to do now. Let brother Yunchen know that the child belongs to Yunjing, then Yunjing won't be able to hide it. When brother Yunchen asks, we have to agree."

    They kept talking If you don't know Zhou Yunjing's whereabouts, then how did this child get here? You have all the children, but the father of the child is lost? Who believes it?

    Mentioning this, Ms. Zhou became even more angry.

    Originally, they had planned very well, asking Guo Wanwan to hide the pregnancy temporarily, and they would be the ones to persuade Zhou Yunchen during this period. Ms. Zhou even planned to let Guo Wanwan use a beauty trick or something, and then say that the child belongs to the eldest son, and both sides are from his family's blood. Wasn't it often played like this on TV before?

    When the two of them have a close relationship, with the character of the eldest son, they will definitely feel guilty. At that time, as a mother, she can handle it as she pleases.

    As for Guo Wanwan, anyway, her mind has long been on Zhou Yunchen, and if the eldest son is rare at that time, she will not see it for nothing, and just find a girl who is worthy of him for the younger son.

    Ms. Zhou had planned it secretly, but who would have thought that Guo Wanwan would be so useless, the eldest son would not even look at her, and was so dazed by that little fairy surnamed Lin that he would lock her up as his own mother as soon as he came. What was even more unexpected was that not long after they arrived, Zhou Yunzhen actually went out, taking the little fairy surnamed Lin with him. Ms. Zhou was trapped in the base, and three or four people guarded her every day. She couldn't get out if she was sick or in pain, let alone leaving her child on Zhou Yunchang's head.     It's all right now, Guo Wanwan's pregnancy has been exposed, and she has her own grandson in her belly. She doesn't want her grandson to be wronged, so she has to admit that the father of the child is her youngest son, Zhou Yunjing. But in this way, the whereabouts of the youngest son must be revealed, which is absolutely impossible.     Zhou Yunjing is still in the hands of those people.     Guo Wanwan is standing in the middle of the ground right now, her legs are already sore, her body is still adapted to the end of the world, and she didn't have a strong reaction after pregnancy, so she was able to hide it until now. But also because of this, Ms. Zhou has to wait on her for everything. Serving tea and water is not a big deal, but she can't help but feel bad. Guo Wanwan felt that she was living like a little maid in feudal society. But in this last days, she survived with great difficulty, and she had no other choice but to rely on her husband and let her mother-in-law fiddle with her.     So no matter how arrogant Ms. Zhou is to her, she can only bear it.     Fortunately, because she is pregnant, Ms. Zhou will not go too far, but now that the child's matter has been exposed, it is impossible to rely on Zhou Yunchen. Not to mention that Zhou Yunzhen was not in the ark at all, even before he left, they had spoken less than three sentences in total. Can this conceive a ghost?