Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Celebration

    "In Sanya Geng'er, the bright moon shines in the sky, I hear the sound of iron horses in front of the eaves of Qiaolou Geng, I complain in the air in front of the Peony Pavilion, a little bit of lovesickness sighs a gust of wind. The moon is hazy in the sky, the hatred in front of the pavilion is endless, why doesn't the old man come under the moonlight Tie the red string..."

    Yuan Pang mixed two ditties into the joke. He was already good at acting, and he sang this euphemistic and sad tune with a widow's voice full of charm.

    Yuan Pang used to be very popular at the base, but now he has lost weight, and his appearance has soared by more than one level. In the past, when walking in the base, he used to tease little girls to make people happy, but now it's the other way around, the little girls dare to tease him in public, which makes the fat brother yell out loud.

    The two people on the stage got more and more into the state.

    "Captain, don't pretend to be stupid. Your value is soaring now. How many people in the ark ask me."

    "Ask what? We generally don't make an announcement." Yuan Pang paused, "Unless the money is enough." The

    audience There was constant laughter, and even a tough girl shouted "Is fifty cents enough?"

    "Let's go out... No, say it again, Fangzhou is not allowed to drive!" Liu Xiaoyi strictly enforced discipline.

    "That is, our Ark men's team is the helmsman in the windy sea, the warship in the windy sea, the..."

    "No, why is there always wind, can't there be a sunny day?"

    "How can there be waves without wind? ?”

    There was a burst of laughter from the audience.

    Liu Xiaoyi was heartbroken, "Okay, people are serious, asking if you have a date."

    "I don't know about that."

    "Why don't you know if you have a date?"

    "I thought I didn't, but you guys They all call me Mama Yuan, and I thought to myself, since my daughter is already this big, there must be one, right? Otherwise, how did the child come about? Is it mitosis?"

    As soon as this stalk came out, the audience went crazy with laughter.

    "Yuan Ma, Gao Da, Lin Maiden", is someone else teasing the state of Lin Molu and Gao De Yuan Pang when they get along. It's a very old meme. I didn't expect it to be revealed by Yuan Pang. This is the third time he has tonight Killed the other two people. Lin Molu had long been helpless and hid behind the stage. Gao De was patrolling outside at the moment, and if he was there, he would definitely curse.

    Yuan Pang's show lasted about 20 minutes on stage, mixed with small talents, witty remarks, and off-court climax. Lin Molu was very surprised that the author of this manuscript was actually a little boy who was usually very silent. He didn't have much sense of presence in the team. He didn't expect that he was a creative talent, and many jokes showed extraordinary observation skills.

    The second team bowed and left the stage, followed by a small game, hosted by Shi Yao, and called several audience members to participate. The prizes are all gadgets, not expensive, but very practical, so everyone is very enthusiastic about participating.

    The women's group's show was the finale, and Lin Molu didn't plan to stay in the background all the time. She searched around outside and found Zhou Yunchen in a secluded corner.