Chapter 24

Chapter 24 One by one

    Before Zhou Yunchen had time to make a move, he saw a tall woman rushing out behind Lin Molu with a yell. With lightning speed, she picked up a man in each of her left and right hands, and easily picked up a man and threw him out.

    "Get lost! You are not welcome here!" Li Zhuangxiong said arrogantly.

    Huo Wenjie looked at the two 1.8-meter strong men who were thrown out, his eyeballs almost dropped, and Jiang Meijuan was also dumbfounded.

    What is this woman? No... What the hell is this human?

    Although Li Zhuang was tall and had a big frame, she wasn't that stout. She is slender and has an international runway look when she stands upright. These movements are performed on her well-proportioned body, giving people a full visual impact. So much so that the two supernatural beings who were thrown out didn't realize what happened.

    Lin Molu grinned: "See how powerful we are?"

    Li Zhuang's ability has just been awakened, but she is special, she is a very rare "muscle strengthening"-increased muscle fiber density, infinite strength, Luck is extremely hard, like Qigong.

    The reason why she hasn't awakened is because she didn't have enough to eat before, plus she had a mild neurasthenia and didn't have enough rest.

    The awakening of this ability requires a lot of physical energy to hit the advanced level. It is probably because of the regular and healthy work and rest these days that have adjusted her physical condition. She was suddenly so hungry last night that she was crazy hungry. Seeing that she was not in a normal state, Lin Molu secretly gave her all of her supplies. Unexpectedly, Li Zhuang woke up like this.

    Li Zhuang also thanked her very much for this matter.

    Lin Molu didn't even have time to tell anyone about this news.

    Huo Wenjie didn't know their background, and his eyes suddenly became a little flustered, for fear that these women would show some unique skills again.

    He decided that this mission was easy and did not require effort, so he took this trip with Jiang Meijuan. If he knew that the women on the farm were so powerful, he would not have come at all.

    "Don't be arrogant, our Red Dragon's people are at the foot of the mountain! As soon as I give a command, the Red Dragon's brothers will come in immediately. Even if your ark cannot be flattened, it will be more than enough to deal with you girls."

    Behind him suddenly came a girl like a silver bell. Light laughter.

    The one who spoke was the youngest girl in the team, named Xiaoshui, only seven years old, a little girl carved in powder and jade, who came to the farm with her sister Xiaoshan.

    Lin Molu squatted down, and asked softly, "Xiao Shui, what are you laughing at?"

    "Sister Lulu, he lied, there is no one at the bottom of the mountain."

    Huo Wenjie's expression changed: "What nonsense are you talking about, little girl? We are all red at the bottom of the mountain." Brother Long!"

    Lin Molu also asked: "Xiao Shui, tell my sister, how do you know?"

    Xiao Shui asked her back: "Of course I saw it, but I can still hear it. Can't you see it? There is only A jeep, how can a car hold so many people?"

    Everyone was amazed.

    The visual distance from here to the foot of the mountain is at least one kilometer. How did she see it?